• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos UrbanSkullz

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I just got finished squirting some UrbanSkullz paint onto a friends son's rifle and thought it turned out pretty good so thought I would share. Paint is a 30Calsniper custom blend and the rifle is a Remmy 700 in .308. Scope is a Springfield Armory. Stock is a Choate.

Re: UrbanSkullz

Thanks guys. I love painting these in all the various flavors

That looks really good man. When you zoom on the pic you can see how well it blends in with the shrubbery on tue ground

I will try to get some pics of it tomorrow up against a tree trunk and out in the gravels and such. First and foremost to me the paint work, unless specified otherwise, must work as good effective camo for the environment slated for the rifle.

Dude!! That is very impressive!! Two big thumbs up on that one!!

DK

micheal friggin angelo!!!! a class act,thx for all the pic's
cool.gif

When you get it right, you set the standard. That one could be your best yet. Remarkable.

Dude...if I could just make a clapping noise. Very well done.
clap....clap....clap...clap......

you might as well just put it in a glass case and leave it. I would hate to ruin that in any way. Nice work!!!

I have to ask: how duarable is the paint job? I would love to get one done but I would be too scared to mess it up.

Unless you drag your rifle over rocks or have a tendency to drop them off the bench onto concrete or out of the truck onto the road then the paint lasts a long time. I have had some of mine painted for 4 years worth of coyote hunting and riding around in the truck now without much show of wear. I am going to be repainting a couple of mine soon after 4 years, not because they need it but rather cause I want a new look on them. I am not looking forward to having to remove one of my paint jobs as it is a time eating PITA to do so.

Very nice work.... Is it just me, or is anyone else seeing the creepy little alien head in the bushes just behind the rifle??

that is just my reflection on the bush pmarauder
smile.gif

Thanks Got_M107, looking forward to the one of yours inbound now.