• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

URSA NorCal - Sunday, June 19, 2022

ELR researcher

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2011
www.elr-resources.com
URSA NorCal - Sunday, June 19, 2022

NOTE: There will be NO NorCal events in July, August, or September (deer season).

Setup will be done late Saturday or early Sunday morning by our NorCal crew. Target(s) will be in place at minimum 2000 yards. IRIS hit-indicators will be in place and be the sole control for official hits and misses. The initial target distance for NorCal is 2054 yards, all California-legal firearms and ammunition are allowed, no weight restrictions, and no fees.

The Match Director will decide how many shooters need to be signed up to move forward with this event. Unless the event is formally cancelled (as announced on this and other posting sites), assume it is going forward.

If you want to shoot this event, you MUST sign up ONLINE (see below). Registrations MUST be received no later than 6 PM the day before the event. There will be NO onsite registrations. Registration is required for all shooters, spotters, and anyone that will be on or in the general proximity of the shooting line. NO exceptions!

The URSA Official Course of Fire is at FAQ 13, near the bottom of this page on the URSA website - https://www.unlimitedrange.org/operations.html All shooter should review the course of fire prior to arriving at the venue. Substantial additional data regarding URSA events are included on the same web page.

Sign-Ups: URSA uses the online program, Zoho Forms, to capture shooter Liability Releases and Build Sheet data, and spotter/other Liability Releases – Liability Releases are signed and dated at the event. Please use the appropriate link at the top of the Activity/Event Schedule page (http://www.unlimitedrange.org/activity event schedule.html). If you have any problem with the online form, please e-mail me ASAP ([email protected]). BTW, the form asks for limited “address” info (only city, state, and ZIP), we do NOT need your street address.

Reactions: category_theory
Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask, but I’ve recently gotten into the sport of long range shooting and being in Berkeley CA has its limitations…. One being that the Richmond range only has up to 200 yards and is the largest in the general area wo going all the way to Sac. That said I’m stoked to see events so close! How do I join the org? How do I learn more?! Thanks! Pm me if that’s more appropriate too. Thanks!

Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask, but I’ve recently gotten into the sport of long range shooting and being in Berkeley CA has its limitations…. One being that the Richmond range only has up to 200 yards and is the largest in the general area wo going all the way to Sac. That said I’m stoked to see events so close! How do I join the org? How do I learn more?! Thanks! Pm me if that’s more appropriate too. Thanks!
Thanks for your interest. Yes, best I know, Sac is the closest to you that has a range out to 1000 yards. No "joining", just come out and shoot - no fees, no pit duty. Learn more at www.unlimitedrange.org - on the Operations, Activities/Events, News, Stats, and Gallery pages. To find your way up the hill you'll want to reach out to Lynn, our Regional Direct and Match Director nor NorCal. Reach him at Rd-Southwest at unlimitedrange.org (replacing the "at" and closing up the spacing). Also, I'll PM you shortly.

@ELR researcher do you have an idea when the next one will be? I finally have my 375 in hand, but "real life" is getting in the way of my load dev done, and there's no way I could bready for this event. If you have a general idea for the next, it will give me some incentive to get moving.

@ELR researcher do you have an idea when the next one will be? I finally have my 375 in hand, but "real life" is getting in the way of my load dev done, and there's no way I could bready for this event. If you have a general idea for the next, it will give me some incentive to get moving.
Matches are (normally) held the third Sunday of every month. With the "break" noted in the top post, that will be October 16th.