• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

URSA NorCal - Sunday, March 20, 2022

ELR researcher

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2011
www.elr-resources.com
URSA NorCal - Sunday, March 20, 2022

NOTE: There will be NO NorCal event in April, so this event is the last opportunity in NorCal to qualify for the URSA 3000 Yard Challenge (2022) in April.

Setup will be done late Saturday or early Sunday morning by our NorCal crew. Target(s) will be in place at minimum 2000 yards. IRIS hit-indicators will be in place and be the sole control for official hits and misses. The initial target distance for NorCal is 2054 yards, all California-legal firearms and ammunition are allowed, no weight restrictions, and no fees.

The Match Director will decide how many shooters need to be signed up to move forward with this event. Unless the event is formally cancelled (as announced on this and other posting sites), assume it is going forward.

If you want to shoot this event, you MUST sign up ONLINE (see below). Registrations MUST be received no later than 6 PM the day before the event. There will be NO onsite registrations. Registration is required for all shooters, spotters, and anyone that will be on or in the general proximity of the shooting line. NO exceptions!

The URSA Official Course of Fire is at FAQ 13, near the bottom of this page on the URSA website - https://www.unlimitedrange.org/operations.html All shooter should review the course of fire prior to arriving at the venue. Substantial additional data regarding URSA events are included on the same web page.

Sign-Ups: URSA uses the online program, Zoho Forms, to capture shooter Liability Releases and Build Sheet data, and spotter/other Liability Releases – Liability Releases are signed and dated at the event. Please use the appropriate link at the top of the Activity/Event Schedule page (http://www.unlimitedrange.org/activity event schedule.html). If you have any problem with the online form, please e-mail me ASAP ([email protected]). BTW, the form asks for limited “address” info (only city, state, and ZIP), we do NOT need your street address.

Looking forward to another amazing weekend with the URSA group. I finally got my 33XC all put together and am looking forward to putting it to work this weekend. Thanks once again to Billy Goat Machine for building me such an amazing rifle...
IMG_1770.jpg

After I went to the range on Saturday and came up with a powder charge and went back today and did a tuner test.
After 30 rounds and 10, 3 shot groups I finally found a spot that it really liked.

Ballistic-X-Export-2022-03-13 20_27_42.704965.jpg

And yes that was at 300 yards
I think I'll try it there...

Doug - what's the "item" hanging off the front of your NF? And what are you using to provide environmentals to the Rainov? Thanks.
The Rianov has it's own environmental measurements and in the picture the stuff on the front of my NF is just a sunshade that has a magnetic mount. The Magnetic mount is also used for installing my Charlie Tarac. I'm not using it at the match though.