• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

URSA Virginia Fun Shoot Location Selected, Date to Follow

URSA Facilitator

Private
Minuteman
Here is a pic (Pics) of the venue for the first official URSA "activity". Those foothills are at 4400 yards.

Tentatively IBS 1000 yard benchrest targets will be placed at 2000, 2500, 3000, and 3500 - 37" outer ring, shots need to be on or inside the outer ring to count.

About 30 folks have indicated a strong interest in shooting and the "activity" will be capped at that - to avoid messing up the relationship with the local land owner. Some shooters expect an 8 hour travel time. Those who have contacted the Regional Director will be notified when the date is finalized.

We will post "results" on the URSA website - and the various forums - as they become available.

The date for this Fun Shoot is May 25th. Starting time is daylight. Claypool Hill, Va is about 15 minutes from where this will take place. Send me a PM if interested. Serious shooters only!!

The date for this Fun Shoot is May 25th. Starting time is daylight. Claypool Hill, Va is about 15 minutes from where this will take place. Send me a PM if interested. Serious shooters only!! I only have room for a few more shooters so contact me ASAP.