• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US Army M14 EBR operator manual

Hogstooth

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2004
Texas
www.vttactical.com
Any one know of a place that you can download an FM or operators manual for this rifle? Prefer the Army manual if at all possible.

I have exshausted searching the internet and it seems that all the places that have a link have been removed or taken down?

Thanks

I'm like 8 years late to this thread, and of course all the links are now '404 error, page not found'.....but if anyone has a spare hard copy of the M14 EBR-RI field manual, I would be grateful for one I could purchase. WHy? I acquired a 2009-dated Leupold EBR take-off scope (out of Anniston/DRMO auction) and collected most of the other pieces needed for a build. Thus I would like a Field Manual for this replica project if at possible...

Attachments

• M14EBR-RI_parts4_092020.jpg
    M14EBR-RI_parts4_092020.jpg
    572.8 KB · Views: 54
  • M14EBR-RI_optics1.jpg
    M14EBR-RI_optics1.jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 58
  • US Army M14 EBR-RI training.jpg
    US Army M14 EBR-RI training.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 49
I'm like 8 years late to this thread, and of course all the links are now '404 error, page not found'.....but if anyone has a spare hard copy of the M14 EBR-RI field manual, I would be grateful for one I could purchase. WHy? I acquired a 2009-dated Leupold EBR take-off scope (out of Anniston/DRMO auction) and collected most of the other pieces needed for a build. Thus I would like a Field Manual for this replica project if at possible...
Call Fulton armory. Thayer may have it