• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms US Army Mk22 Sniper Rifle and Optic Combo now available at Charlie's - limited offer

longshot2000

Sniper's Hide Dealer: CHARLIE'S
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Northern VA
    charliescustomclones.com
    At Charlie's Custom Clones, We work hard to bring your authentic military rifles -- both in the CQBR / M4A1 variety, as well as the sniper rifles used by US and coalirion forces in the ware on terror.

We have had the US Army sniper rifles that were used in testing (only 10) available on our website for a few months: US Army ASR sniper rifles used in contract testing.

We now have Mk22 Barret MRAD ASR full deployment package available, including three barrels (.308, .300 Norma and .338 Lapua) and the case and all the goodies, as well as the Nightforce ATACR 7-35x in Tremor 3.

barrett-mk22-asr-deployment kit at charlies custom clones.jpg Today, we are offering the package with the scope, so I hesitate to publish commericals in this part of the 'hide, but we had a member ask us today, and got approval to offer as a combo, with or without the suppressor, at a real deal for 'hide members only. We will list on our Website later, but you get first crack.

The kit is normally $17k, and the scope is another $4k, plus $100s for the mount and top ring rail but as a limited time offer - starting here only - and not listed on our Website, we are able to offer the kit with scope and Nightforce rings and top ring rail for $19,995.00 shipping and sales tax included, cash price for 'hide members. PM me if interested. We have one kit and scope available today, and will have more and other reticle options next week.

-- Barrett ASR full deployment package with three barrels, as listed on Website
    -- Nightforce ATACR 7-35x scope with Tremor 3 reticle
    -- Nightrorce XTRM Unimount with top rail for forward ring

PM me if interested. As I said, I had one member ask about it earlier today, so we put it together.

Last edited:
    At Charlie's Custom Clones, We work hard to bring your authentic military rifles -- both in the CQBR / M4A1 variety, as well as the sniper rifles used by US and coalirion forces in the ware on terror.

We have had the US Army sniper rifles that were used in testing (only 10) available on our website for a few months: US Army ASR sniper rifles used in contract testing.

We now have Mk22 Barret MRAD ASR full deployment package available, including three barrels (.308, .300 Norma and .338 Lapua) and the case and all the goodies, as well as the Nightforce ATACR 7-35x in Tremor 3.

barrett-mk22-asr-deployment kit at charlies custom clones.jpg Today, we are offering the package with the scope, so I hesitate to publish commericals in this part of the 'hide, but we had a member ask us today, and got approval to offer as a combo, with or without the suppressor, at a real deal for 'hide members only. We will list on our Website later, but you get first crack.

The kit is normally $17k, and the scope is another $4k, plus $100s for the mount and top ring rail but as a limited time offer - starting here only - and not listed on our Website, we are able to offer the kit with scope and Nightforce rings and top ring rail for $1,995.00 shipping and sales tax included, cash price for 'hide members. PM me if interested. We have one kit and scope available today, and will have more and other reticle options next week.

-- Barrett ASR full deployment package with three barrels, as listed on Website
    -- Nightforce ATACR 7-35x scope with Tremor 3 reticle
    -- Nightrorce XTRM Unimount with top rail for forward ring

PM me if interested. As I said, I had one member ask about it earlier today, so we put it together.

I will take it for $1,995.00 :)

I’ll take one at $1,995 right now.

Is this with the C571 Civilian Model Nightforce Scope or the Mil Spec Scope? Also the nightforce scope mount is that the military version or the Military only version?

nice. wish i was horta

i-aint-got-it-dog-but-i-can-put-something-on-it.jpg