• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

us issue T 37 flash suppressor

rojo

Private
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2009
hi , how does one tell if they have a us issue T 37 flash suppressor for there m1 c or m1 d ???

Re: us issue T 37 flash suppressor

Well the couple I've gotten in the past that were new in the package had a white ink stamp DOD eagle on them. This weres off quickly. The most common fakes are the cast ones. A real 37 will be all milled. The one place I look in the cut out for the gas plug. The cast ones have clear spur line on the edges as the mold comes apart along these edges. All the real 37's I've seen you can see the milling lines in this cut out on the bottom of the flash hider. the cutting tool used leaves milling marks 90 degrees to the length of the flash hider.

Donald

howdy Don , the one I have does not have a DOD mark , bought it yrs ago form gun parts inc, will double check tonite , many thanks, rob

great appear I have a legit one , may come in handy when the flesh eating zombies attach, wonder what the difference in length between the GI & foreign cast T37 ??

I was taken early on by a couple fake ones and I've owned a dozen or so real ones. As far as I remember there is not much of a difference in length, but I can't say I've held a fake and real one up side by side. If your fighting the zombie hoard you can't use a bayonett with the t37 on the rifle, just pointing that out.

hi, heres my pic, and its legit

630holster008.jpg