• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

US MWD reportedly captured by Taliban

Crazy. What are they going to go, behead the dog?

I don't think they would risk humans to rescue a dog. I wouldn't. I wonder what went wrong for them to come up with that dog?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Poor guy. Ears back, head down, tail down... I can see the gears turning in his head thinking..... I could probably take the bastard with the gun, and try to make a run for it, but get shot by somebody else in the process.....FUCK!

The picture of those knuckleheads holding that dog really ticked me off.

Crazy. What are they going to go, behead the dog?

I don't think they would risk humans to rescue a dog. I wouldn't. I wonder what went wrong for them to come up with that dog?

Any solider who has worked with a MWD will tell you no matter what we would go and get him because he's my brother

The government wouldn't tho i can tell you that

Too bad the dog doesn't have some bacon bits with him.... he could fling them at the Taliban captors and make a break for it....

i just wanna know how many of them died trying to capture that dog from his handler

Too bad the dog doesn't have some bacon bits with him.... he could fling them at the Taliban captors and make a break for it....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Any solider who has worked with a MWD will tell you no matter what we would go and get him because he's my brother

The government wouldn't tho i can tell you that

I understand that. But in my opinion, it's not worth it to send a rescue team for a dog. Husbands, fathers, sons, brothers for a dog...

Those Taliban morons don't eat bacon.

I understand that. But in my opinion, it's not worth it to send a rescue team for a dog. Husbands, fathers, sons, brothers for a dog...

I hear you bro

i wouldn't send a rescue team per say, although a few snipers and a dog handler could retrieve the dog quite easily. shoot the taliban ''handler'' then call the dog. :D problem solved, message sent

Sad thing is, the dog wouldn't think twice about trying to save the handler if roles were switched. That's the love of a K9 partner that man can never understand.

I just got home from a great day of training with my partner and this killed my mood, but it makes me feel good knowing how blessed my dog and I are. This may sound crazy to some but I will pray for him and his handler.

pretty sure that's the point, you know, flee from the unholy swine meat.

Guess we need to steal a sheep, convince those s.o.b.'s we have one of their lovers and make a trade.

True. I took it as they would be running away trying to retrieve the bacon, like dogs.

Probably wanted to have sex with another 4 legged creature besides goats and camels. I hate it for the dog, maybe he will kill those sandal wearing motherfuckers and escape . I'm sure after he sleeps with them he will head south. He won't be able to stand the odor!

Send the Aussies: They'll bring back the dog, and the rifles, and a few hours later the sun will rise on a village forever changed by their presence.