• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes US OPTICS customer service and scopes

cro789

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2008
    TN
    I can not say enough about US Optics. Jason and the rest of the crew are the best in the industry. They have and will take good care of their customers. I had a problem and they jumped right on it and took care of it. And they truly were sorry that I had a problem. It really doesn't matter who you get your scope from so long as they have a good customer service and US Optics, IMO, are the best anyone could ask for. I have switched to US Optics on several of my rifles.
    Now I am not saying that any of the other scopes are inferior by any means. I just have found the one that I like and a company that will stand next to me if I have a problem. What more could you ask for? The old saying " You get what you pay for." will with them you get that little extra. And in this day and time that can mean a lot.
    Thank you US Optics for being there when I needed you and keep up the great work all of you are dong.

Thanks for the input! We like hearing back from our customers, whether its good or bad.

I messaged US OPTICS on July 3 to have the tracking checked out on my scope they sent me the RMA I still had not sent it in bi the 16th they called me to see why they have not received it yet I told them I have not sent it yet talk about keeping track of things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear this Ive got $5K of their product pending build/delivery.

Hello SR8M, Hello!

Need 30 more MST-100's spoken for.....lets go, let me try this USO sweetness.