• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

US Team Dream Tactical Rifle - We have a winner!!

Re: US Team Dream Tactical Rifle - Win It !!

Looks like my wife is buying raffle tickets!:)
Check will go out Friday.

I could care less that they are in little bunches of 20, other than the fact I bought 25.
check delivery from the USPS on this letter.

"Looks like my wife is buying raffle tickets!:)"

Dad might too.

20 sent. Good luck guys and thanks to all the donors and sponsors.

$100 check is in the mail.

$100 check in the mail, thanks and good luck.

Check is in the mail for 25 tickets.
smile.gif

I don't have any checks at my disposal!!!!! How about paypal? That would be way more convenient. If so, I've got $100 dollars for you set aside.

Papagayos - sorry cannot accept Paypal because they will freeze my account. We would love your $100.00 so please get a Postal Money Order and send that.

Thank you to everyone that is sending in the money. We appreciate it very much. Keep it coming.

Check in the mail at lunch and on its way!

Edit:
PapaGrizzly, Is the club a 501c3 organization making my donation tax deductible? Are you going to 1099 the winner?

Check is en route. This is an awesome setup and a great cause. I hope to meet you at Lodi in September.

Jcfd - all of our USA Long Range Rifle Teams work through Palma Promotions, which is a non-profit organization.

http://www.palma.org/palma-promotions

If you would like to make the contribution that would be tax deductible, please make your check out to Palma Promotions. Due to the extra processing involved for us, the minimum donation/contribution would be $100.00 and the processing time several weeks. The check would still be sent <span style="font-weight: bold">to us </span>at the address above (P.O. Box 3110, Bellingham, WA 98227) and you will receive a receipt from Palma. Do not send the payment to them.

RJ11 - I'll be in Lodi for the Midwest Palma + 1200 yd match in June as well as the F-Class nationals in Sept. Look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks for the answer Grizz. I already sent the money order and wasn't that concerned really I was more curious than anything. I'm pretty sure that the winner will get a 1099 for the gun then.
Hope all the tickets sell out fast and that you guys have a succesful trip!

I'll be sending in a check for this. Hopefully the team nabs first place. Go USA!!

Great to see so many want to get a chance at a $7000 package for the price of a dinner, or case of beer!

Keep telling your friends as this is going to one of us!
Let's get this sold off and get a winner.
Hate to keep planning to load for somethng I may not have!

This is why I really do this.
It hits close to home.
http://www.eastmanfuneralhome.com/index.cfm

SGT Patrick Ryan Carroll

I was able to give my co-worker a hug when he got back from Kosovo and Iraq.(he asked for it)

This man talked to his Grandma for the last time at Christmas.
They both knew.

Sorry to hi-jack, just wanted to say it's more than just me, mine, yours, or us.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iron Worker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How close are we to the drawing ? </div></div>

Not very. After the first couple of days this week, the checks fizzled out.

<span style="font-size: 17pt">We need to convert these</span>

2yv16yp.jpg

<span style="font-size: 14pt">To these</span>
e9i0eo.jpg

There are 1000 tickets per brick and we have not gone through one brick yet. Please tell all your friends on facebook and twitter and wherever else you can. Thanks, guys.

I'm in. My check will be mailed tomorrow. Thanks for the chance at the opportunity to own such an amazing weapon that I would never be able to afford any other way. I'm am also glad that the donation will go to such a great cause. Thanks Tommy

received my tickets today and prolly gonna send some more $$$$ for more tickets....that'd be a awesome win!!

Looks like old growth quarter-sawn maple to me.
How did you do the raised circles?

If there is no stain, no need to explain.

Oh wait, there is the gun in the pic.

Buy two tickets and send one to a buddy.

When can you say I see my tickets in the stack?

Just some thoughts.

Check out the moon tonight.
Yotes are yipping.
Some may have already seen.

I would love to see the rest of that wall. did you make it? its beautiful.

Its old growth alright, but not maple. It is eight quarter curly Koa (from Hawaii) and extremely rare nowadays. Most of such wood, if available, goes to custom guitar builders.

Those are 6 foot wide oval doors to one of the conference rooms here at Grizzly HQ, in Bellingham, WA. The doors were built in 1989. The circles are real trick. They are one piece as part of the doors. The material around them was routed out first, the other slabs glued to the sides to make the width, and then hand sanded to 600 grit. Still smooth after 22 years. No, I did not build them. The guy that built them still hates my guts as I talked him out of this private stash of wood
smile.gif

It is a pretty nice room. Here's a better picture of the doors and the room from our website;

http://www.grizzly.com/inside_grizzly.aspx?loc=0&image=1

Me too, should be there Monday. Tuesday at the latest!

$$$ out on Tuesday...as Monday is a holiday

So are you sending us the booklet after we have paid for the tickets?

Im trying to find more people to support this here locally but just not really anyone around here that does that kind of stuff.

I just got mine ... I am going to post questions tomorrow... Very excited.... (Daddy needs a new pair of shoes --- well rifle.)

Corection ...Post Pictures... tomorrow...LOL !!!