• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USA USA USA USA

tireys

StealthMode223
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2009
Show Me State
Overtime in the Gold Medal Hockey game. USA tied it up with just over 20 seconds left in the game and now its sudden death. C'mon guys beat those leafs.

Re: USA USA USA USA

That last USA goal was crazy. You can tell the USA just WILLED that puck into the net. Great game so far.

Gah! So close... oh well, that's why they play the game.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megahoser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey kwild...how'd you guys do in the World Jr Championships this year?? (Grin) Under 18's too...LOL Enjoy your marginal victory while it lasts. </div></div>

Be nice, he cant help it.....A

LOL, Actually I dont really care but it is fun to tease. I am surprised we won the mens. Not surprised about the women tho.

ya and now the womans team is going to get in deep crap for letting underage players drink.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ya and now the womans team is going to get in deep crap for letting underage players drink. </div></div>

You clearly don't know very many Canadians.

great athletes and a great game. The only honorable loss was to a great hockey team and great hockey Nation. I like Canada and have the greatest respect. Had 3 of their master snipers attend school and do very well.

In my one international cap for the all-american rugby side we lost to Canada 15-10. It was as physical as anything I have enjoyed. Well done lads.

Laughed at the wiki post of Crosby right after the end, since deleted:

<span style="font-style: italic">Internationally, Crosby has represented Team Canada in two World Junior Championships, winning silver in 2004 and gold in 2005, one World Championship in 2006. In the 2010 Winter Olympics he scored the game winning goal against the United States during overtime to win the gold medal. Then a pack of wild bears stormed onto the ice and ripped him apart.</span>