• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: usaf

I would love for her to "reach out and touch me."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captjordan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That looks like Shannon Doherty........ </div></div>

yeah....but I think she is too old for that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: monte2024</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she is so sexy, i wish she would give me one shot!!! </div></div>

I'd say a 5 shot group minimum. Must check for consistency.
Wasn't there a picture thread of sexy military gals?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hot snipers rule! </div></div>

+1,000!
grin.gif

When I got this in an email it said she took out a guy that was planting an ied at 725 yds hit him in the butt and detonated the device comment was the last thing out of his mouth was his asshole

This is the "cheerleader sniper" according to the orginal email. She was a cheerleader in highschool. I can't remember where though.

and they would reflect the sun nicely for the man with the dragunov....

Yet another reason why I joined the Air Force over the other services, the company is much better looking.

So I take it she is one the new SP CounterSnipers? Air Base Ground Defense has changed somewhat since my day. We used to have to try and hunt them with fire teams, not snipers. I can remember wishing we had them at the time. One that was as pretty as this Senior Airman would have been nice!