• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USAF's new toy?

Klingons.

c16185560475db2e8502400a6242915615368391.jpg

Or since it started around Mt. Shasta it could be the re incarnation of Tim Leary astral projecting

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image result for picture of astral projection body","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"393","width":"505","src":"https:\/\/i.pinimg.com\/736x\/43\/38\/55\/433855755ee08c3eb8c9d7de191f102b--astral-projection-the-brain.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Don't really much care what happened but this is a badass pic

Someone got super stoned in Weed, CA; became mostly invisible; ran really fast to the doughnut place in Gresham, Or.?

My guess is, that this is one step closer to the government releasing information that they have been withholding for years.
Yes you can call it a conspiracy, but think about it, the last big things released from Skunkworks were the Stealth bomber and Fighter. What do you think they have been working on since then??

My guess is, that this is one step closer to the government releasing information that they have been withholding for years.
Yes you can call it a conspiracy, but think about it, the last big things released from Skunkworks were the Stealth bomber and Fighter. What do you think they have been working on since then??

My guess is a true radar cloaking device. You guys can laugh if you want, but after you witness want the Army has come up with for SF ground troops, you won't laugh long.

Last edited: