• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes usaoptics.net

6gunner

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2017
    CO
    Anyone ever deal with http://usaoptics.net/? I'm going place and order for a Vortex Razor Gen 2. They will give me the le/mil price but want a check due to the fees with using my debit card. I'm kind of leery since I can't do a charge back with my bank if the deal goes south.

Never heard of them, and that website looks shifty. There are plenty of well regarded optics vendors represented here on the Hide that will honor a Mil/Leo discount. Call around and they will take care of you, and you can buy in confidence.

Liberty Optics
    Mile high Shooting
    sportoptics
    eurooptic
    cstactical
    Cameralandny

...just to name a few that come to mind. Any of these folks will help you out.

Last edited:
    Reactions: CSTactical
    I met the owner Fred about two months back at a dallas area gunshow. A buddy was interested in some thermal scopes he had while I looked at a cronus, gen 2 razor, amg and an atacr f1. We did not purchase anything. Seems like a nice guy and works with his wife. They are a little older in age. They were at the same gunshow last month again according to another buddy. I'm not vouching for them, just sharing my limited experience with them.

What fees the normal 2-3% associated with using a credit or debit card? If so I would rather pay the extra 2-3%

That's what I'm going to suggest to Fred. First I'm going to say I'll split the fee with him.

They're local to me and I have dealt with them. They're good people and when I had issues with my purchase they made it right

I have bought from and known Fred for several years now. He will go above and beyond to make you happy.
    He is GTG in my book.

I Love usaoptics.net!! They just took care of me in a walmart price, family business kind of way! His wife suzanne rocks!! I'm going here to purchase every time 1st with no questions asked!!

Yep, Fred and Suzanne are great people to deal with. I've known them for years.
    They have a store front in Grand Prairie, TX., and can be found selling at most of the larger gun shows in North Texas.

I did a recent transaction with them and they went above and beyond for me and I cannot recommend them highly enough! Great people and great doing business with them!