• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Use the weapon that you have...........active shooter neutralized......

Let's get this guy a new truck. Seriously....we always see these guys who are turning their lives around and get killed for robbing a place, let's get a go fund me to get him a new truck.

A guy in VA got road rage, got out, pulled a gun...and the defendant ran over him. He later lost his legs.

Miyamoto Musashi, the patron saint of warriors and the originator of "ONE MIND, ANY WEAPON", would have been damn proud of this heroic soldier...

I was just in the supermarket earlier. Passed down an aisle filled with toilet bowl cleaning solvents and drain decloggers on my way to get some butter. Even if I did not have a weapon on me and an active shooter or terrorist burst into the store, I would still find a way to destroy the motherfucker...

Your brain is the ultimate weapon. The gun, the knife, the bow, the cruise missile, the supersonic jet fighter... These are all products of the minds of people devoted to a specific goal over the course of centuries.

Another round of applause for this quick thinking hero whose actions saved countless lives today.

(y) (y) (y)