• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Used Dead Air Wolfman - $599 Shipped

JawboneMedia

Private
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2021
Norcross, GA
I have one of these left, came from a sales rep who trades in his cans every year. The can is on a Form 3 ready to ship to your dealer, since it is on a form 3 the transfer to your dealer is free and will only take 5-10 business days.

5/8x24 direct thread mount included. I can order and include their various other mounts at a price that I can not publicly advertise.

If you would like it please send me an email to [email protected] along with your billing address, phone number, and FFL information. This will ship out as soon as the Form 3 clears via FedEx Express.

If you are in Georgia, $580 and I will do the paperwork, you can start that today.

I will send you an invoice that can be paid via credit card, I can also accept Zelle but won't be doing any mail/checks/money orders.

I just created a new account here to become a commercial supporter, I have a ton of feedback between here and AR15.com on my personal username "gentleman4561". I have also shot a lot of 3 gun, PRS, long-range, USPSA etc. over the years. Feel free to look me up, Luke Crawford. I am on Facebook and such.

The first "I will take it" in the thread gets it.

Thanks, Luke
Jawbone Media, LLC

Attachments

• tempImageUbxc47.png
    tempImageUbxc47.png
    4 MB · Views: 147
  • tempImageWNYJjT.png
    tempImageWNYJjT.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 137
  • tempImagekayXPc.png
    tempImagekayXPc.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 124
  • tempImageQtpbQO.png
    tempImageQtpbQO.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Reactions: 30calDeath
I spoke with Luke and decided to go with a new Wolfman instead for an amazing price. Great to deal with and has my business for the future. Thanks again Luke.