• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Used glocks $450

I need another 9mm like I need a... I need another Glock like a... I'd rather find a Keltec Sub 2000 in Glock 19. Honestly, the only 9mm I'm still looking for.
Great price though.

Reactions: nikonNUT
I think one needs two of every glock model owned.

Actually, I can do without any striker fired pistol of any brand and I say that having two CZ P-10s and having had a G17 and a pair of M&P9s

what non SF handguns do you prefer?
CZ P-09 for sports, CZ P-07 for serious business

The P-09 below now has a Trijicon SRO and the RMR on it now lives on my P-07 carry gun.

P-09 carry optics.jpg

Reactions: Dpp
Very nice unit.

While I have never owned any CZ, my brother does and it was an amazing handgun to shoot. Accurate and ergonomic.

Im a Glock bitch but I wouldn’t mind expanding to some DA/SA units. I’ll take a look at them

My P-09 and P-07 are light years more accurate than my P-10F and P-10C. The slide on the P-07/P-07 rides on the frame for the entire length of its cycle, unlike the P-10s which have really short slide rails like Glocks and M&Ps.

I'm never sure what I'll get with 20 yard hammer pairs with my P-10s but I know I'll get at worst alpha-charlie with the P-09 or P-07 at the same speed

If you do decide to buy a DA/SA CZ get a P-09 or a P-07 over anything else. Their lockwork, while more complex than a Glock, is far simpler than any CZ based on the Model 75 and can be detail stripped and put back together pretty easily after watching some of the outstanding videos on youtube.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt47 and Dpp
My P-09 and P-07 are light years more accurate than my P-10F and P-10C. The slide on the P-07/P-07 rides on the frame for the entire length of its cycle, unlike the P-10s which have really short slide rails like Glocks and M&Ps.

I'm never sure what I'll get with 20 yard hammer pairs with my P-10s but I know I'll get at worst alpha-charlie with the P-09 or P-07 at the same speed

If you do decide to buy a DA/SA CZ get a P-09 or a P-07 over anything else. Their lockwork, while more complex than a Glock, is far simpler than any CZ based on the Model 75 and can be detail stripped and put back together pretty easily after watching some of the outstanding videos on youtube.
My son just picked up a P-07 and loves it. CZ's are hard to find these days, but he walked into a D&B Supply and there it was. We've had a CZ 75 for a few years and it's been great. There's a lot to be said for the DA/SA and he feels more comfortable with them and shoots them better. I currently carry a Glock and have a lot of time on a 1911 but could easily be converted to a CZ P-07.

Reactions: 308pirate
Recoil Gunworks usually has some police trade-in available. Bought a Glock 22 from them a couple of months ago for about $350 and the gun almost looked NIB.

Reactions: Kamerad
My son just picked up a P-07 and loves it. CZ's are hard to find these days, but he walked into a D&B Supply and there it was. We've had a CZ 75 for a few years and it's been great. There's a lot to be said for the DA/SA and he feels more comfortable with them and shoots them better. I currently carry a Glock and have a lot of time on a 1911 but could easily be converted to a CZ P-07.

Waiting on a new, slightly lower front sight that should be here tomorrow

P-07 RMR.jpg

My USPSA and IDPA carry optics match gun
P-09 SRO.jpg

Reactions: Sgt47