• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Used Nightforce F1 price?

Re: Used Nightforce F1 price?

I think $2K would be a good price right? Mil/MLR

The Mil/MLR ones are between $1850 and $2000 the last few weeks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ScottyS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Mil/MLR ones are between $1850 and $2000 the last few weeks. </div></div>

Thats the exact price I would be willing to pay and what I have seen the market doing.

If I recall correctly, they were $1950 new. Used price depends on how used and how well known the seller.

More than that new... Dealer maybe... Hard to remember.. New now is ridiculous...

Either way, hard to get rid of one. It's the 308 of scopes.

Depends on if it's hi speed turret or not, which reticle, still have box and rings, etc. I bought a few new ones from various dealers and never paid over $1900 shipped, that includes one after the recent price increase. I also got a 'demo' from euro optic with box, rings, and everything hi speed MRAD turrets and MLR reticle for $1200.

Hey Guy's, I bought a NF, not an F1 but it is 3.5-15X50 SFP Mil-Mil MLR reticle new in box from a dealer for $1500. I found it on ebay, buy now was $1883 or make an offer. I made them an offer and they said yes. I called them just to make sure it was a new late model and not some used demo unit. Just got it, it's brand new. I wanted an F1 but could not get a good deal on anew one. I'm happy with this one and for the type of shooting I do SFP is just fine.....