• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

User names that are changed on new site

Mark williams

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2013
Alabama
Well , my new name on the new site is changed to snipe260. Anyone with changed username post them here if you like for your hide friends. New site is little different but rather nice.

Either a software glitch or someone has decided to swipe my username. New one will be TheRealPhylodog.

I'm now CLPLR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skipping the space and asterisk with my sh username achieves nothing.

I've already wasted an hour on this. I need help, or forget about me being on Scout.

If somebody decides my Scout account need to be deleted, I really, really hope they also follow through in linking the new name to my sh account. I'm trying to end up with a Scout username that reads "Greg Langelius".

Greg

Skipping the space and asterisk with my sh username achieves nothing.

I've already wasted an hour on this. I need help, or forget about me being on Scout.

If somebody decides my Scout account need to be deleted, I really, really hope they also follow through in linking the new name to my sh account. I'm trying to end up with a Scout username that reads "Greg Langelius".

Greg

Come on Greg. You need to butch up a bit. If you didn't contribute an immense amount of knowledge over on the RELOADING forum, for years, I say 'see ya later,' but you do and this isn't rocket science.

GregLangeliusXYZ, GregLangelius123, GregLangelius'birthyear', GregLangeliusGoNotreDame...

Make sure your email has been registered, go to the SH forum, it'll prompt you for your user name, type whatever into the first box and repeat it in the second. Wait for computer to tell you that you're golden.

Partake.

Chris

Loneranger04. User name on other forums. Yeah it's lame but I'm not very creative.

lash was too short to meet Scout rules, so I'm now lashlaroe. Really old guys might get the reference.

lash was too short to meet Scout rules, so I'm now lashlaroe. Really old guys might get the reference.

Lash who??? And whom are you calling OLD??

Larue-lash.jpg

New user name Shadow722

Last edited:
This should make 'somebody's' day.

I guess Maggot has to eat humble pie. Couldnt stay away.

MaggotomusMaximus

:D:D:D

If the shoe fits...

As to the spelling difference, it's not an error, it's my last name.

The shoe fits nicely, thanks for asking. And I didn't know that Laroe was your last name, I just thought you were too young to remember it was LaRue......My bad.:cool:

Make sure you're following the proper procedure.

Use the forgot password link and put in the email address associated with your account here.
If the username is associated with your account here, they will send you a password reset link.
Reset the password using a password which meets their criteria, and you're in.

Use the forgot password link and put in the email address associated with your account here.
If the username is associated with your account here, they will send you a password reset link.

Easy as pie even for an internet challenged individual like me. Took about five minutes.

So has anyone been able to keep their username? If not it makes me wonder if a glitch keeps anyone from transferring their old name because its already taken.

I kept mine...I'd say that there's a pretty good chance that someone has your username on sports oriented site.

I'm not sure if this is answered elsewhere but are we supposed to be able to login to snipershide.scout.com using our email address and password from this site? If so, that isn't working for me...

Bavaria

Fuck whoever has my username.

TheGerman was good. Perhaps you could get Lowlight to change it. Something like TheBavarian, FormerGermanPerson, TheDeutschman, HerrGerman. Something to remember you by.

You could sign in with a different email address. Then delete the first account. The system then might let you switch the second account to your first email address.

Last edited:

Username:
Not Selected
Username:
You will be prompted to select your Username when posting on the message boards.

"Sorry, that user name has been chosen by another member. please choose another."

Did anyone actually get their original username after the transfer?

Seems like a lot of unique user names (every hide username?) are "already taken" which sounds more like a botched transfer of the user table to me, double insert, or inserted once without e-mail addresses.

Not sure if someone before me is legitimately using my name out of pure coincidence or if it's some dipshit from this site who stole my name in hopes of trolling at the new site, but oh well. Maser209 is my name at the new site. So if you see someone there using my Maser name with no 209 attached to it, it's not me.