• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Usmc 40x

mark4470

Private
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2013
Dayton,Oh
I picked up one of the nicest USMC 40X's I have ever seen. I will hang on to this one forever. I paid a premium for it, but she is mine... Just thought I would share it with all of you. BTW it is 40 below here with the wind chill. It sat in a Fedex truck outside all weekend. Needless to say the barrel had ice on it from condensation:mad:

t0FLG19.jpg

wh0sSjk.jpg

EOC38C7.jpg

tgJrHDd.jpg

TMWdqGR.jpg

Wow, that's a great looking rifle Mark.
I'll have to text ya a picture of what I did to the one I got from ya.

Chris

NICE!!!!! NOW I know why you were willing to part with the one you sold me ;)

wow I would like to find one in that condition. nice pickup any hints on where I might find one like it?

I picked up one of the nicest USMC 40X's I have ever seen. I will hang on to this one forever. I paid a premium for it, but she is mine... Just thought I would share it with all of you. BTW it is 40 below here with the wind chill. It sat in a Fedex truck outside all weekend. Needless to say the barrel had ice on it from condensation:mad:

t0FLG19.jpg

wh0sSjk.jpg

EOC38C7.jpg

tgJrHDd.jpg

TMWdqGR.jpg

Mark
As I am in the market...and looking, can you PM me with a ball park price that you paid? this will help me with my search.....