• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision USNV DesignateIR-V - Anyone used one?

RKM556

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2021
Athens, GA
Howdy all!

My buddy forwarded me this interesting laser. Looks like it's a fixed VSCEL illum with a great form factor. I really like the shape a lot more than the CTF, and it ends up being about the same price when you add the Kiji to the CTF. Has anyone here used it? What were your experiences? Should I stay away for any reason in particular? Sub $1,700 for warrantied VSCEL in a PEQ-like for factor seems pretty appealing!

IR-V_8__03134.jpg

I have always been terrified of the build quality.

3d printed, and if you look at the label sticker on the image above you’ll see its crooked as fuck.

Not used one though.

Reactions: WhereNow&How
Anyone use one of these yet? Been out for a long time to not see much about it. Wonder how it sticks up to a d2. Much lower profile interests me.

They had issues with the mounts breaking off. They claim to have fixed it but then they raised the price hundreds of dollars.
Yeah, I see that their prices jumped a lot, without popularity. Kinda odd

Aluminum housing on MFAL's vs plastic makes for a much more durable unit. No plastic/polymer/3D printed MFAL has ever been of interest to me, no matter how much powah or features it has.

I’m looking at getting one of these as well or an invisible sight NGAL, I found this video the other day hopefully it helps!