• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO bringing back the fixed 10x: the BFX10

Nice. I had a ST-10 that I wish I never traded.

We were just talking about the old trusty SN-3 earlier today in another thread also. Built like a tank!

Reactions: Basher
Nice. I had a ST-10 that I wish I never traded.

We were just talking about the old trusty SN-3 earlier today in another thread also. Built like a tank!

I saw that but can't remember which one. Got a link? I just picked up an ERGO/EREK SN3 yesterday! :)

Oh then you know exactly the sheer manliness that oozes from that optic first-hand.

Post #76

Aaah, yes. The other MOA thread. ?

And yes, these things are freakin' beasts! About to buy an old school ERGO/EREK ST-10, too. I'm on a kick, I guess! Hopefully they never die, but if they do, free upgrade, which means BFX10 for me! Rather have the classics though, but I'm interested to see how this one reviews!

Reactions: AIAW
Aaah, yes. The other MOA thread. ?

And yes, these things are freakin' beasts! About to buy an old school ERGO/EREK ST-10, too. I'm on a kick, I guess! Hopefully they never die, but if they do, free upgrade, which means BFX10 for me! Rather have the classics though, but I'm interested to see how this one reviews!

Is saw you got that SN-3 mounted on you AI. You now essentially have a bomb-proof setup. Congrats!

Oh, I like this! I have been pondering on a fixed 10x Schmidt PM2, but this is a contender for sure.

I would like a good illuminated fixed 10x. Is this one illuminated?
I wish SWFA would do that and 10mil per turn turrets.

now they just need to release it with a steel body tube and well be all set

I would like a good illuminated fixed 10x. Is this one illuminated?
I wish SWFA would do that and 10mil per turn turrets.

Yes sir, it is!

IMG_6051.PNG

I had one in my hand at the nra convention the body looks the same as the st-10 with different turrets and illumination controls. From what i remember it is available in a few different reticles including a variand of the hores

Anybody got one of these yet? Looking forward to some reviews.