• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO internal bubble level

xbrute

Private
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2012
Does anyone have one in there US optics scope. Are they worth doing. Looking to get my SN-3 updated.

at this point, it's pretty much my favorite feature of the USO. Definitely the best bubble level as it's so convenient and always in your sight picture. i use it on every shot

At First it was a little hard to get used to because it can be hard to see, but Like taliv I use it on every shot now that I have gotten used to it and love it.

Have you seen what it looks like? I have a SN3 3-17 35mm tube. It looks just like this example. I can barely see the bubble but it works. I dont have to move my face from the stock. My friend has a different USO model that is a smaller tube and had a bubble level installed and he cant see it.
image.jpg

at this point, it's pretty much my favorite feature of the USO. Definitely the best bubble level as it's so convenient and always in your sight picture. i use it on every shot

+1 right here, its the best thing since sliced bread

I have them in a few models and will echo others, yes its worth it. I have grown so used to using them that I find it annoying to have to look at the external level now. They did a good job of making it not stand out an be distracting. You have to shift your focus a little to see it and it doesn't distract from your sight picture. I got a ER-25 that didn't have it in a trade, it went in for the update straight away.

Will have to contact USO and get this organised. Thanks for your thoughts