• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes USO torture test

Re: USO torture test

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild Bill C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmmm.... A bit off topic, but while watching the videos on YouTube of the torture tests I noticed that all of the Hide's training videos were also posted there??? Not too good for the subscription rate! LOL!</div></div>

That's why all the new material isn't on youtube based video.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love how a military contract is needed to justify product to the tacticool crowd...

I'm glad USO doesn't have a mil contract, wait time for civis would be crazy if they were supplying uncle suga' </div></div>

No kidding.

Reminds me of Fx1 and the likes of him who seem to think the military only awards contract to worthy, top of the line products... Sorry for mentioning it again, I'm just beating a dead horse with my USO.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No problem. You provide the scope, I'll have a custom built Remington 700 that you could mount a USO and perform the test. </div></div>

Sounds good, do you have a FAX number I can send an FFL to?
John III </div></div>

^ BIGGLEE0351 where you at ???

...and more than a few military and LE shooters buy them out of their own pockets or via the more flexible procurement regs allowed socom for mission-critical gear.

There are a lot of USO's around Campbell and Bragg even if taxpayers aren't buying them or they aren't coming in via competitive/FAR contract. My introduction to USO didn't come from their marketing or Hide forum... but from a MSgt. sniper instructor down at 5th Group.

Cheers, Sirhr