• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USPSA to PRS: Hold my Beer

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond
WE all like to bag on PRS for being a little bit of a shitshow (it seems to have improved somewhat) but if you have been following handgun the USPSA has been an absolute clusterfuck for a couple years.

Apparently in a lawsuit filed just last week, it is claimed the USPSA board has failed to pay taxes for 5 years.

Just a reminder, no how bad it is, it can always get worse...

I know Stoeger has been putting a lot of this out--but it IS nice to see some transparency. We feed a lot of money into that org and its probably the largest shooting sport in America. The fact that it got to this a a damn travesty.

I'm not a fan of his style, but even I have to admit, Stoeger is one of the few to call them on the carpet, and it seems like even trying to do thing legit met with stiff resistance. I did switch to rifle a few years back, but there has been a lot of stupid decisions over the years and its all finally coming out.

Ben's been a pain in their ass for years, but in all honesty--he's never been wrong. (cept about 2011s, but that's totally irrelevant lol).

WE all like to bag on PRS for being a little bit of a shitshow (it seems to have improved somewhat) but if you have been following handgun the USPSA has been an absolute clusterfuck for a couple years.

Apparently in a lawsuit filed just last week, it is claimed the USPSA board has failed to pay taxes for 5 years.

Just a reminder, no how bad it is, it can always get worse...
Reminds me of Steve Martin's two step program to make a million dollars, tax free.

First, get a million dollars.

Second, when the IRS shows up, remember these two words.
"I forgot."

I forgot that not paying taxes was a crime.