• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Utah Cheapskate .22LR June 23th

BlackWhiskey

USMC
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2009
Salt Lake County, Utah
Next match: June 23rd

Finally back on track and going to have both the 100 and 200 yd ranges for the next match.

I have been getting a lot of questions about slings and positional shooting in particular lately so I will be holding another 2 hour positional shooting clinic on next Friday evening (June 1st) as well as the Friday before the match (June 22nd) at the Provo Gun Range. The cost will be $30 for first time participants and $20 for second timers. If you are shooting the advanced COF, or are interested in doing so, I recommend coming to this course.

We will have a limit of 30 shooters for this match which will allow 10 slots for the advanced group and 20 slots for the beginner group. If you have made it into the top 3 in the beginner match, you are qualified to shoot with the advanced group. For this match, if you finish in the bottom two of the advanced group, you will move down to the beginner and have to earn your advanced spot back. If you miss three consecutive matches and you are an advanced shooter, you will have to earn your advanced spot back.

The COF for the beginners will be posted 2 weeks prior to the match so you can practice if you feel so inclined.

In order to acquire more targets for the match, we are going to have the entry fee for the advanced shooters be $7 and the beginners will move to $3, so we can change things up.

Semper Fi,

Cory

Re: Utah Cheapskate .22LR June 23th

Put me on the list bro, not sure if i was in the bottom 2 though?

I'm in. I think I still qualify for advanced COF from the April match so please put me there. By the way, I got a new AT dueling tree. We can try running more than one at a time if you want to use it

Now that I'm back from Tucson please put me on both lists, to shoot and for your sling clinic. Thanks
Steve.

Me too
grin.gif

Shooter list:

Beginner:

1.clayne_b
2.Chris R.
4.Situation Normal
5.Biggerhammer50
6.Chris L.
7.Logan H.
8.Jessie

Advanced:

1.McGuyver
2.Daley_Shooter
3.Rocca
4.navajo1018
5.MuleyTime

Cory-

Please put me on the Advanced list, Thanks!

"Hey gents, sorry to do this, but I am going to have to postpone the match for this weekend. I've been taking classes this summer in order to graduate in December. The course load has been much more demanding than I had anticipated, and I haven't been able to devote as much time as I would have liked to preparing things.

Look for the next match to be in early-mid August.

Thanks,

Cory"