• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Utah Cheapskate .22LR May 19th

BlackWhiskey

USMC
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2009
Salt Lake County, Utah
Ok the next Cheapskate match is going to be on Saturday May 19th. It will be held down in Springville like the last three matches. Start time will be at 09:00 like always.

We will have a limit of 30 shooters for this match since 34 was a bit much to handle last time. We will have 10 slots for the advanced group and 20 slots for the beginner group. If you have made it into the top 3 in the beginner match, you are qualified to shoot with the advanced group. For this match, if you finish in the bottom two of the advanced group, you will move down to the beginner and have to earn your advanced spot back. If you miss three consecutive matches and you are an advanced shooter, you will have to earn your advanced spot back.

The COF for the beginners will be posted 2 weeks prior to the match so you can practice if you feel so inclined.

In order to acquire more targets for the match, we are going to have the entry fee for the advanced shooters be $7 and the beginners will move to $3, so we can change things up.

Semper Fi,

Cory

Shooter List:

Beginner:

1. Jace A.
2. Melissa D.
3. Adam D.
4. Dave J.
5. Situation Normal
6. navajo1018
7. Trent S.
8. Jessie C.
9. Marshal
10. Situation Normal

Advanced:

1. Rocca
2. clayne_b
4. Daley_Shooter
5. MuleyTime
6. yotedog65284
8. Chris R.
9. BlackWhiskey

Re: Utah Cheapskate .22LR May 19th

Please mark me down for advanced.

6.5x47

Also add Jace A. and Melissa D. to the beginner's list.

Everyone,
The match will be held at the 100 yards range for both advanced and beginner. The range is open to the public that day so the 200 yards range will have lots of people but its not us. I will try to remember to make a sign also so that the public doesnt try to stop and shoot at the 100 yards range with us.

+2 for beginner. Myself and Jessie C. Let me know if you still want to use those torso targets, we have made a way to keep them standing, but will need to test out to be sure. I also have another hostage target.

Thanks navajo1018 those things are a hoot to shoot at! I'm going to buy a couple for the match so we don't have to destroy yours! Can you send me the link to where you found them?

Cory,

I posted this a while back on the FB page, but it didn't get updated here: will you please remove me from the shooter list for this date? I have prior committments on this date that I forgot about when I signed up. Hopefully next month though.

edit: In case you forgot, I'm Guy V.
smile.gif

Cory,

Need to pull myself from the list.

Thanks,

6.5x47

Im already on the list, but I would like to add a friend (Steve T.) for beginer

Good work today gents. The weather was actually pleasant for a change and we had a very safe group. Steve, thanks again for sponsoring this shoot (UtahGunOwners.com) , and thanks to everyone else who helps me keep my head while running the match.

I have medals for the guys who finished top 3 in each group so remind me before the next match to bring them for you, or if you are going to be at the Provo range on Wednesday evenings we can link up there as well.

Thanks,

Cory

Awesome match, Cory. I had a great time and can't wait for the next one!!!

Jeff

MuleyTime: Thank for the support! I'm glad you had a good time.

TOP PREDATOR: I'll post results tomorrow when I get them typed up, and I don't think anyone took pictures this time. Rocca's wife does such a good job with it that I think she scared all the amateurs off. Unfortunately she wasn't able to make it today.