• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Utah Cheapskate Charity Match/Shoot April 14th

Re: Utah Cheapskate Charity Match/Shoot April 14th

If there is a spot in the beginner group I can attend. thanks.

If there is room I would like to attend with a friend (Dave J and Scott W)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mlr75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll shoot the advanced... can I reserve the shooting position next to RemOperator
;-).... Good spotter! </div></div>

Machine gun drills!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there a ballpark idea of what time we will be done? </div></div>

In the past we finish with the normal matches around 11ish. With the Class III shoot is will probably go on for another hour or two.

I'm estimating the advanced and beginner matches to be done by 10:00-10:30 and the charity match to take another hour or so after that, so about 12:00 we should start the class III shoot, which will take about an hour to hour and a half.

Got offered $$$ to make a R/T to Lander, WY tomorrow to pick up some stuff for a neighbor/businessman.

Offer up my advanced spot to someone else.

6.5x47

Got about 15 video clips from the machine gun shoot after the cheapskates match today. Can I upload them here, or do I have to link to it from a video hosting site? Got any recommendations on an easy free site?

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to figure it out later. I'm coming down with the flu and feel like crap. I'm going to bed. I'll try to get them uploaded tonight.

Thanks Cory, I had a great time today and very much appreciate the time you take to put these on.

Awesome work again gents. Still counting all the donations we collected for Corbin and it's looking to be about $1,300, so well done.

Thanks again to all those who helped, especially our sponsors:

High Desert Tactical

Lenny's Guns and Ammo

IMG957777.jpg

IMG953737.jpg

Here are a few links to the 370 or so pics Vikki took today

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...mp;l=2d51295f76

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...mp;l=91160445eb

Enjoy.

She made three videos too. I'll have to figure out how to get a link to them.

https://www.facebook.com/notifications#!/photo.php?v=3375905390158

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?v=3375749466260

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?v=3375954631389

Do these three links above work if you copy/paste into the address bar on your browser?

Thanks Cory! I had a great time meeting new shooting buddys and figuring out my .22. I am glad that I was able to help contribute to this event. I think what I like the most about the "gun guy" community is that we all come toghether and help each other out what ever the need may be from getting dope on your gun to helping a brother in need.

Also thanks to the machine gun guy ( sorry I forgot your name, I forget my own kids name) it was a lot of fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Cory! I had a great time meeting new shooting buddys and figuring out my .22. I am glad that I was able to help contribute to this event. I think what I like the most about the "gun guy" community is that we all come toghether and help each other out what ever the need may be from getting dope on your gun to helping a brother in need.

Also thanks to the machine gun guy ( sorry I forgot your name, I forget my own kids name) it was a lot of fun. </div></div>

It was great to finally meet you in person Captain. It's amazing to see the support that we show each other, and it rebuilds my faith in humanity every time I witness it.

Hey thanks again cory for this fun match and the fundraiser. Always great to have people around that can help a family in need.
Will definitely be in to coming to the next one except I'll make sure to sight it before so I don't suck something royal...

LB.

Thanks Cory for the great shoot as usual. Good to see all the new faces and to try out the new COF's.
Cory, you dont happen to have the scores for the charity shoot to post do you?
sending you a PM in a sec.