• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Utah Guys (Midvale) - I Need Some Info on Frontier Precision Ammunition

patches

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2009
Wichita KS
www.smtco.biz
Can anyone in Utah tell me if they've run across Frontier Precision Ammunition in Midvale Utah? A friend of mine met them at SHOT show (while having a beer) and we have their contact information. They are promising .223 ammo delivery in 4-5 weeks and we are planning on putting together a order. A big order..... I can't find anything on them on the web. I've taked to a couple of people at Frontier, there are a couple guys and a gal named Heidi that answers the phone. It sounds a little too good to be true and before we send them tens of thousands of dollars I'd like to know if they are legitimate. If anyone has any experience with them I'd really like to know. I can send you their info and if you're in the Midvale area you may pass by their place. Thanks so much. Any info appreciated.

Give me their info. I might be able to swing by there this weekend or pass the info on to some local shooters that might know them.

Patches- PM Sent in regards to this company
Mustafa- Give me a buzz if you found out ANY details in regards to this company 801.319.5548

There is a frontier precision ammo in NV, almost on the CA line, if this is any help.

Patches.....can you OM me their contact info.....I will reply to you with what has happened to this company as of THIS MORNING!!! I hope you have NOT placed an order!

Can anyone in Utah tell me if they've run across Frontier Precision Ammunition in Midvale Utah? A friend of mine met them at SHOT show (while having a beer) and we have their contact information. They are promising .223 ammo delivery in 4-5 weeks and we are planning on putting together a order. A big order..... I can't find anything on them on the web. I've taked to a couple of people at Frontier, there are a couple guys and a gal named Heidi that answers the phone. It sounds a little too good to be true and before we send them tens of thousands of dollars I'd like to know if they are legitimate. If anyone has any experience with them I'd really like to know. I can send you their info and if you're in the Midvale area you may pass by their place. Thanks so much. Any info appreciated.

I need Info on Frontier Precision ammo

Patches.....can you OM me their contact info.....I will reply to you with what has happened to this company as of THIS MORNING!!! I hope you have NOT placed an order!

I am also getting ready to place a big order and need some info on the company. I would also like to know what happened.

Frontier, has had some MAJOR issues with delivering ANY AMMO at this time. Heidi & Rob are NO LONGER with the company. It's impossible to contact anyone at the company anymore...... They still owe me 10K rnds of 223 that I already paid for months ago. Word of the Wise.....stay away until you here a plan of recovery. I'm in CO. and will most likely have to drive to UT. to Frontier to knock on their door for a FULL REFUND or even to see if their still in business !!!!!.I you would like to discuss more in-depth...let me know...

What happen to the company ???. Last I knew, Scott was trying to recover from what happen with Rob & Heidi ??. I have PAID ahead for 10K rnds..... am I up the creek ???.

Just letting you all know Frontier Precision Ammunition is still in business and in full operation 801-566-5327 is the office number.

Just letting you all know Frontier Precision Ammunition is still in business and in full operation 801-566-5327 is the office number.

So we can expect the other posters here to be posting that they have received the ammo they paid for???

Well guys..... It's not going well. They will not return any phone calls or refund my money. We have ZERO ammo and at this point they have over $23,000 from me.... I can't get ahold of them or their lawyer. My delivery date was mid April...... This is the craziest thing I have ever experienced. I don't see how a company can go from returning phone calls and emails to stopping all communication. If there is someone in the SH community that could give me a hand I would much appreciate it. If someone would stop by there place to see if they are still in business..... Maybe tell them to call me or something. I'm at a loss here....

What happen to the company ???. Last I knew, Scott was trying to recover from what happen with Rob & Heidi ??. I have PAID ahead for 10K rnds..... am I up the creek ???.

That is the poor story Scott has told to absolutely EVERYONE!!!! He is just as guilty as Rob and Heidi Zender in taking money from customers and seeing who can spend it the fastest! You will never see any ammunition and probablly any money from eighter of these two individuals. However, there is a growing community developing that will make sure Mr. Firestone does not get approval from the Bankruptcy Courts to file Chapter 7 on his customers. He has defrauded and used other people's money and has moved components to another state when in fact those components should have been assembled and given to customers that paid for them! He has no moral character to make good on all of the money he has taken from FPA customers and has since moved from Utah back to Carson City, Nevada to start operations once again with his good friend! In fact, if you check with the ATF you will find that Frontier Precision Ammunition, LLC has never had a valid FFL and Scott A. Firestone's FFL in Nevada under Firestone Precision Ammunition is on hold and when you enter in his FFL number a warning will advise you if you do business with him you are to immediately contact the ATF. Here is the link:

This site has a look-up to check if an FFL is valid

https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezchec...abc0acc7e5a68f.e34PaNePb3iTb40LbxySah4Sc3qMe0

EVERYONE SHOULD AVOID DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH FRONTIER PRECISION AMMUNITION AND FIRESTONE PRECISION AMMUNITION!!! If anyone wants additional information, I would be more than happy to provide you with it!

Last edited:
That is the poor story Scott has told to absolutely EVERYONE!!!! He is just as guilty as Rob and Heidi Zender in taking money from customers and seeing who can spend it the fastest! You will never see any ammunition and probablly any money from eighter of these two individuals. However, there is a growing community developing that will make sure Mr. Firestone does not get approval from the Bankruptcy Courts to file Chapter 7 on his customers. He has defrauded and used other people's money and has moved components to another state when in fact those components should have been assembled and given to customers that paid for them! He has no moral character to make good on all of the money he has taken from FPA customers and has since moved from Utah back to Carson City, Nevada to start operations once again with his good friend! In fact, if you check with the ATF you will find that Frontier Precision Ammunition, LLC has never had a valid FFL and Scott A. Firestone's FFL in Nevada under Firestone Precision Ammunition is on hold and when you enter in his FFL number a warning will advise you if you do business with him you are to immediately contact the ATF. Here is the link:

This site has a look-up to check if an FFL is valid

https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezchec...abc0acc7e5a68f.e34PaNePb3iTb40LbxySah4Sc3qMe0

EVERYONE SHOULD AVOID DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH FRONTIER PRECISION AMMUNITION AND FIRESTONE PRECISION AMMUNITION!!! If anyone wants additional information, I would be more than happy to provide you with it!

rt2barearms, I would like more info on this situation. If you're still willing to fill me in, I'd really appreciate it.