• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Utah Shootouts Beginner Match, Apr. 13, 2013

desertratdad

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2005
SLC UT
www.utahshootouts.com
Where: North Springs Shooting Range, Price, Ut.
Cost: $25 includes the daily range fee.
Time: Class room starts 10:00 am. After an hour or so it's range time the rest of the day or until you run out of ammo.
Bring: Any rifle, any optics, any other equipment you have including sand bags for front and rear rifle rests. At LEAST 50 rounds of ammunition and a learning attitude.

This will be a beginning competition clinic. Basic marksmanship skills will be taught and you will progress individually from there. Iron sights or .22 rim fire will be limiting in what you can do, but if that's all you have, bring it. We will be working on getting the most out of you and your rifle. Hopefully out to 1000 yards.

At the end we will plan a little competition but mainly working on shooting marksmanship fundamentals and working out elevation and windage adjustments etc.

Anyone else can attend to demonstrate their equipment and or help out.

Please let Clint know if you plan on attending. We will use the same area we did last year, parts of the 600 and 1000 yard range. This area can hold up to 25 or so shooters if we double up. The National Guard will be swarming all over the rest of the range.

Contact me for any questions,
Clint

Thanks Skyler's Dad. I'm sure I'll need the help. There is 5 on the list so far plus a half dozen or so that said they were interested through the last few months in a beginner match.

Last edited:
Skylers dad, it's Jeramie Clint I think my dad will be there to help also. Let me know when you come down and I will come help you set up steel.

For those interested I just posted a new video on you tube, Utah Sniper Championship 2012 QT, hope you enjoy.