• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Utah Shootouts - Practical Precision - May Video

desertratdad

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2005
SLC UT
www.utahshootouts.com
Practical Precision up to 1000 yds. Carbine and Pistol in the afternoon. Up to 60 rounds each gun. Start time 9:00 am. $20 for the day (daily range fee included).

Video link:
http://youtu.be/QdePHRTAk0I

North Springs Shooting Range, Price, Ut.

Shooter list:

Dean
me
Robert
Scott
Scott +1
Dean +1
Christian?
Stan
Jerry
+1
Chris
MuleyTime plus 2

Re: Utah Shootouts - Practical Precision - May 12

Look like at least a couple of us will try and make it. I hope that no spiders have set up shop in my barrel. Its been a while since I've been out.

Scott

I will try and be there, work permitting.

~Christian

Only got six maybe eight people so far that have let me know they will be there. I'll be heading to Price at mid week. Will have plenty set up by match day.

Looks like 3 of us are planning to be there....

What is the fee for morning rifle only?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FUDwacked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the fee for morning rifle only?</div></div>
$15

We'll try to get you out here again next time Scott.

Just got up from over the edge repairing targets. Set up a new area down there yesterday.

A couple more dropped out.

For those that do make it, we'll get warmed up on the 100 yd. Do 10 rounds out to 1000 yd. Then try out the new over the edge stage and move around the rim.

The carbine will be 25, 50 & 100 yd movers only.

Pistol will be all steel that we've never shot before.

Was low in numbers but didn't lack in challenge and fun. Precision was from 100 to 1000 with 3 stages over the edge. Carbine was moving targets only at all three distances. Pistol was combo of accuracy and hell bent speed. Nobody wrote the score for the last pistol stage, sorry bout that.

Scores:

Practical Precision, Carbine, Pistol

1 - Peter --- , 22

2 - Clint 130, 27, 24

3 - Christian 150

4 - Robert 170, 33, 25

5 - Chris 170, 26, 27

6 - Greg 155,

7 - Larry 35

8 - Jeff 140

9 - Trevor 80, 15, 16

Still trying to get a video together

I had a lot of fun in the precision rifle in the morning, especially the over the edge. Sounds like I missed out on some fun carbine and pistol stages.

Was nice seeing everyone that showed.

C.