• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Utv security storage

Dayandnight

Private
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
Colville Washington
I have a ranger utv and I’m having problems finding the right solution to help me lock up a rifle with silencer. I roll pretty heavy and when I need to trek off I have no way to lock anything up. Sometimes it’s just a grouse gun but sometimes it may be a canyon pounder rifle and I take a brush gun with me. Ideally a 60x15x15 top lid aluminum tool box that I can mount on top of bed rails. Any ideas? Are there any pelican style cases that are 60”+?

There's a ton of lock boxes for the ranger. The bed cover would be probably the best for locking up EVERYTHING

its cool for sure of course the shipping is a bummer. this is storage is for rifles and silencer attached. i found a sweet 60x14x14 northern tool box that was a top lid but the shipping was like $200 for that too.

Depending on local places to you see if you have a polaris dealer maybe more but less than shipping it to you.. amazon? Ha

The bed is removable in about 2 min (couple bolts and the cotter pin). That locking lid will only keep honest people out.

I own a Ranger as well, I hate leaving my locked Yeti in the bed. Not to mention the sub woofer and 2 amps, I have found no way to secure anything. When I hunt I just stay positive and try and maintain a faith in humanity.

I’ll be following this closely, my buddies truck just got cleaned out, coolers and extra hunting gear while on an Archery hunt in CO. He had a fully locked topper, people suck.

The bed is removable in about 2 min (couple bolts and the cotter pin). That locking lid will only keep honest people out.

I own a Ranger as well, I hate leaving my locked Yeti in the bed. Not to mention the sub woofer and 2 amps, I have found no way to secure anything. When I hunt I just stay positive and try and maintain a faith in humanity.

I’ll be following this closely, my buddies truck just got cleaned out, coolers and extra hunting gear while on an Archery hunt in CO. He had a fully locked topper, people suck.
What size are the bolts? They make locking bolts basically like locking lugs for cars where you need a special wrench should keep most out unless very determined.

What size are the bolts? They make locking bolts basically like locking lugs for cars where you need a special wrench should keep most out unless very determined.
They’ll still be fastened to a plastic bed. Not sure bolt size, Ranger is at my cabin currently.

Even without a wrench a couple guys could get the box off, especially if the tilt feature isnt secured.

They’ll still be fastened to a plastic bed. Not sure bolt size, Ranger is at my cabin currently.

Even without a wrench a couple guys could get the box off, especially if the tilt feature isnt secured.
While I see why they did it just seems like a crap thing for security. Jb weld like all of it forever ha.