• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Uvalde police, school district no longer cooperating with Texas probe of shooting. Update-Uvalde cops may use loophole to keep the shooter's recor

They are now saying the door was closed when the shooter walked on the property but it didn't lock. 🤔
I would like to see that video of the teacher at the door. This is really starting to stink more. Why does Biden want the school destroyed? We already no they are willing to sacrifice the lives of Latino children by letting them by thrown in to the human trafficking rings from the cartels at the border. They think the ends justify the means.

And the truth never came out about Las Vegas either.

58720.jpeg

When it gets hot outside the nuts always get froggy, just the media is running with this like crazy and the morons just lap it up, shit I still remember when the media convinced the masses that the wuhan flu came from fucking bat soup…not the wuhan virus factory down the street 😂

People be dumb yo

I would like to see that video of the teacher at the door. This is really starting to stink more. Why does Biden want the school destroyed? We already no they are willing to sacrifice the lives of Latino children by letting them by thrown in to the human trafficking rings from the cartels at the border. They think the ends justify the means.

And the truth never came out about Las Vegas either.
The door story started early on which is strange why it would even come up at all by the teacher or in the news. Used a rock to keep it open but then kicked the rock and closed the door. Was the rock used on a daily basis to keep the door open or did the teacher walk out and happen to find a rock that day and decided to use it to keep the door open while another teacher held the door open for her until she came back with the rock.

Why did he crash the truck, every other school shooting the shooter normally parks his vehicle properly in the parking lot. Was he being chased from his home from the other shooting ?

Reactions: bobke
The door story started early on which is strange why it would even come up at all by the teacher or in the news. Used a rock to keep it open but then kicked the rock and closed the door. Was the rock used on a daily basis to keep the door open or did the teacher walk out and happen to find a rock that day and decided to use it to keep the door open while another teacher held the door open for her until she came back with the rock.

Why did he crash the truck, every other school shooting the shooter normally parks his vehicle properly in the parking lot. Was he being chased from his home from the other shooting ?
He was trying to crash Through a barrier which was in place to prevent entry.

Reactions: candyx

I read he ran some kind of barricade or ditch.

Got the money for the weapons working at a Jack in the Bell or Kentucky Fried Taco or some shit.

I also read they have a ridiculous amount of cops for a town the size of 15,000. And spend FORTY PERCENT of taxes on cop shit! Use illegal alien shit to justify it (awesome job btw). They sure as fuck ain't getting what they paid for! Reply to a mother's question of "why aren't you going in to do something?", quote, "because I'm out here dealing with you". WHILE her kids are possibly being shot up. Sick man. "Fuck them kids, we're going home" is 100% correct.

If I see another 300lb'er in Multicams with a Crye helmet and plate carrier and tricked out rifle standing around outside a school shooting eating junk food and lollygagging around it'll be too soon.

Bunch of faggots playing dress up.

They REFUSE to secure these schools, politicians REFUSE to recognize our Rights.

Update: Uvalde cops may use a loophole to keep the shooter's records closed. So what previous contact did they have with him? This is really starting to smell.

Also, the shooter supposedly shot his grandmother in the face after she told him to get his guns out of the house.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Update: Uvalde cops may use a loophole to keep the shooter's records closed. So what previous contact did they have with him? This is really starting to smell.

Also, the shooter supposedly shot his grandmother in the face after she told him to get his guns out of the house.
It was starting to stink as it unfolded in real time, the actual facts I assuming won't be able to be released to the public.

Reactions: UKDslayer
BREAKING: Uvalde police records room burns down the same day dead suspect records loophole is closed

(getting this out of the way for later)

"...After the Uvalde school shooting and the gunman’s death, some transparency advocates — even Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan — worry police may try to use the loophole to keep important details about what really happened from the public and even victims’ families."

I like how KXAN makes it sound like normal people who have questions and want to know the truth about the government are now 'transparency advocates". Next, we'll be called "transparency extremists" or "transparency nuts."

Last edited:
Reactions: JR_77 and KZP