• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Uvalde

Kind of off topic, but watching them not be able to get a door open reminded me of something at work a few years back. There was a fire, contained to one room small room in a concrete building. And in spite of having the master keys on hand and offered to them, the local FD chopped open 52 other doors. on three floors for no real reason.

They should have called the the local axe happy volenteer fire department. ;)
Lol. Squirrel squad would have destroyed more shit. They love destroying parts of vehicles and houses that aren’t damaged. And stealing trinkets

Probably would have lit other parts on fire

They legitimately light more fires than they put out. Just search for fire fighter arson

Reactions: mosin46
Kind of off topic, but watching them not be able to get a door open reminded me of something at work a few years back. There was a fire, contained to one room small room in a concrete building. And in spite of having the master keys on hand and offered to them, the local FD chopped open 52 other doors. on three floors for no real reason.

They should have called the the local axe happy volenteer fire department. ;)
standard behavior. the ladder trucks get to go to all EMS calls to justify their existence.

standard behavior. the ladder trucks get to go to all EMS calls to justify their existence.
Yup. Even worse was the amberlamps showing to a traffic crash scene without injuries, and without being requested, then getting signatures from the motorists involved only to send a bill to the motorist or their insurance to get paid for the response. This shit pissed me off so bad, I would tell the motorists of a non injury crash not to sign a fucking thing.

Reactions: BurtG and mosin46
say what you want, the greatest generation, and the boomers caused this all.

they are the ones who have allowed this cow-towing to the government to start and flourish. previous generations handled their business and did not look to others for solutions.

that is the absolute nexus of the issues. just stop and look when key pieces of legislation was passed.

they are the ones who have allowed this cow-towing to the government to start and flourish. previous generations handled their business and did not look to others for solutions.

that is the absolute nexus of the issues. just stop and look when key pieces of legislation was passed.
The Great Society and The Patriot Act are two of the biggest pieces of communist legislation

They just followed those before them, just like the rest of us are doing. Not correcting the ship, just letting it go toward the iceberg!

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
bullshit. we've been working hard as hell to change the status quo. i give you concealed carry, constitutional carry, and the proliferation of suppressors and SBRs as examples.

ALL that shit was forbidden when i was a kid. now it is a common thing-as it damn well should be. you just wait until we watch the embedded boomers die off and get replaced by gen Xers. shit is slowly moving toward the direction it should be....slowly, but it is moving.

Reactions: BurtG
bullshit. we've been working hard as hell to change the status quo. i give you concealed carry, constitutional carry, and the proliferation of suppressors and SBRs as examples.

ALL that shit was forbidden when i was a kid. now it is a common thing-as it damn well should be. you just wait until we watch the embedded boomers die off and get replaced by gen Xers. shit is slowly moving toward the direction it should be....slowly, but it is moving.
Hood rats have been constitutional carrying for decades in every anti 2A city and state

5B579A25-AC3A-49E2-A42A-867B2DE86022.jpeg

Bullshit back at ya.

When I was a kid I bought my first fire arm, a Colt 1911. Walked into Bailey Spence Hardware in Lynchburg Virginia, plunked down $275.00 got a no name receipt, and walked out. Concealed carry permit? Whats that? Went back later and bought a Python. One of my true gun regrets was selling that one.

Bullshit back at ya.

When I was a kid I bought my first fire arm, a Colt 1911. Walked into Bailey Spence Hardware in Lynchburg Virginia, plunked down $275.00 got a no name receipt, and walked out. Concealed carry permit? Whats that? Went back later and bought a Python. One of my true gun regrets was selling that one.

Yet your Pussy generation voted for and enabled giant oligarchy totalitarian gov and voting fraud ie cali Oregon for 25 years

Dirty hippys

Yet your Pussy generation voted for and enabled giant oligarchy totalitarian gov and voting fraud ie cali Oregon for 25 years

Dirty hippys
Wont me, didn du nuffin....except my work and wanting to be left the fuck alone.

Showing youre ignorance there. I lived through it. Do you think we were given an option when LBJ was installed? How about Viet Nam? Do you think there was really an option on any of it. How many options do you think you have today.

Pussy generation. I didnt get drafted, didnt serve in the military, so you can throw youre shit at me but why dont you be a man and say that to @Greg Langelius * or @Foul Mike

Fuck off asswipe.

Wont me, didn du nuffin....except my work and wanting to be left the fuck alone.

Showing youre ignorance there. I lived through it. Do you think we were given an option when LBJ was installed? How about Viet Nam? Do you think there was really an option on any of it. How many options do you think you have today.

Pussy generation. I didnt get drafted, didnt serve in the military, so you can throw youre shit at me but why dont you be a man and say that to @Greg Langelius * or @Foul Mike

Fuck off asswipe.
look up when the anti gun legislation was passed.....1934,1938, 1968,1986,1993+1994. argue with those facts.

look up when the anti gun legislation was passed.....1934,1938, 1968,1986,1993+1994. argue with those facts.
I wasnt arguing, and I dont give a fuck about your attitude needing to prove something. Go bother someone else with youre trifling horse shit.

The 60's "counter culture" got older but never grew up. Ironic that the group who least trusted government made the least trustable government.

I wasnt arguing, and I dont give a fuck about your attitude needing to prove something. Go bother someone else with youre trifling horse shit.
thin skin much? you are a bit touchy there bub.

it ruffles your freathers so easily because you know it is true. i know a few exceptions to that; so obviously there are some. but as a whole, the truth is pretty obvious.

Fuck off asswipe.
You don't amount to a pimple on @Foul Mike 's ass. Go back to your bong dipshit.

thin skin much? you are a bit touchy there bub.

it ruffles your freathers so easily because you know it is true. i know a few exceptions to that; so obviously there are some. but as a whole, the truth is pretty obvious.
Im not ruffled, I just dont give a fuck what you think. Is that too difficult to comprehend?

Even if youre right, so what, what's youre little agenda, just to insult me, or prove youre right about some unimportant point...or important only to youre little ego.

I've got better things to do. Go bother mommy.

They even disarmed and cuffed one of their own that had a child in the school.
How do you go back to work and look at them every day?
How can those cowards write a ticket for someone that rolls through a stop sign?
Easily apparently. They avoid known drug dealers and gangsters every day while writing speeding tickets.

Im not ruffled, I just dont give a fuck what you think. Is that too difficult to comprehend?

Even if youre right, so what, what's youre little agenda, just to insult me, or prove youre right about some unimportant point...or important only to youre little ego.

I've got better things to do. Go bother mommy.
again, it bothers you because you KNOW it is true.

again, it bothers you because you KNOW it is true.
What I know is that youre a small minded little pimple looking for confrontation to massage an insecure ego. Hard pass from here.

Maggot and his circular arguments :

View attachment 8292786
Being a mouth breathing, window licking moron, you wouldnt know a true 'argument' if it hit you in the ass, which wouldnt be difficult because youre 100% ass.

I do appreciate your following me around like a little faggot boi but dont venture too far from mommy's basement, you might get scared.

Being a mouth breathing, window licking moron, you wouldnt know a true 'argument' if it hit you in the ass, which wouldnt be difficult because youre 100% ass.

I do appreciate your following me around like a little faggot boi but dont venture too far from mommy's basement, you might get scared.
Maggots breakfast is served. Gotta find him a sippy cup.

1702234047707.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: diverdon and BurtG
Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda is a bitch. Follows you til your dying day.

That feeling is why so many off themselves later. Letting kids face what they are too weak to face as sworn protectors. They expected to feel heroic in crisis, not fatalistic about dying. Real alpha shit does not begin until you let go of the swim noodle of life.

Reactions: DuneBoer
Thats pretty fucked up. They will make examples out of them for what ever reason. Prison wont be kind to them.

I was talking in the other thread about because of my age having a deep respect for the law and system that my/our father's fought for. You may call me a boomer but this not the world I knew nor worked to create. We did our work and trusted others would. How did this come to pass?

There be snakes.
You may have done your work, but your generation did not. Boomers have been the most entitled generation around. They've sucked everything out of the system and left the world a worse place. How did the "Greatest Generation" raise the boomers? Fight me...

You may have done your work, but your generation did not. Boomers have been the most entitled generation around. They've sucked everything out of the system and left the world a worse place. How did the "Greatest Generation" raise the boomers? Fight me...
Respectfully, throwing blame is childish and youre full of shit.

A lot of what we see today was prophesied in those time. Many are so enamored with their own opinions and attitudes the refuse to see the whole picture. Some, many here, are so dumb all they can see is their own attitude.

How was the Boomer generation responsible for the CIA murdering JFK? If you look past the surface every generation had its good and its bad.

If you want to fight, I'm not interested, go dig up @mcameron

did you take your meds today? you seem especially cranky. watch that blood pressure, bud. getting all twisted up over simple facts isnt healthy
The only one here with wadded panties is you

• Haha
Reactions: myronman3
Respectfully, throwing blame is childish and youre full of shit.

A lot of what we see today was prophesied in those time. Many are so enamored with their own opinions and attitudes the refuse to see the whole picture. Some, many here, are so dumb all they can see is their own attitude.

How was the Boomer generation responsible for the CIA murdering JFK? If you look past the surface every generation had its good and its bad.

If you want to fight, I'm not interested, go dig up @mcameron
There is nothing respectful about your answer - don't delude yourself. If you can't see the comedy/irony in your response, I'll just walk away, continuing won't be any fun...

Reactions: myronman3
There is nothing respectful about your answer - don't delude yourself. If you can't see the comedy/irony in your response, I'll just walk away, continuing won't be any fun...
Bye

300 cops sitting on their hands in an active shooter situation , calling for National guard to bring a M1 tank -= solution more gun control

• Angry
Reactions: Charmingmander