• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Uvalde

The Police have No duty to protect you according to the Supreme Court and it has been repeatedly ruled the same way many times, this is just one;

The Uvalde situation was just beyond the pale, all of those men should be ashamed to call themselves protectors, it was a colossal fail on every level. Everyone should be fired and never work an LEO job again. But I'm sure nothing that resembles justice will occur. And this was Texas!!!

I'm not defending the cops in this, I am saying there is lots more to the story than your echo chamber is telling you.

And military is also government, if you wanna paint with a very wide brush...

Is funny to me that media is great when people agree and the devil when they don't.

Left wing, right wing: same damned bird. But the low IQs never crack that code.

Carry on.

You are making excuses. Excuses are lies.

The evidence is abundant that the leadership all the way down ran away from the problem rather than solve it with speed and violence.

The fattest mom with a shotgun would have solved it herself.

The ONLY backstory is who called the BORTAC team, guided them in, and asked them to overrule the leadership on the scene. That person and only that person should be the new police chief and everyone else fired.

One other comment is that Uvalde is a major hub for DPS. I'm not sure they covered themselves in glory here either. They could have overruled the police chief. But I don't have those details. They certainly need training on CQB.

There are some studs in the Sheriffs departments in the counties around Uvalde County and I know for a fact they will go in in their county but not sure about Uvalde.

The main lesson here is that if you as a parent gets a text from your kid, you go to the school and do what you have to do.

• Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
This is one of the nightmare adds to the already shitshow of a school shooter incident.
Teachers coined this potentiality as the "Redneck Army Response". Scannerland people, parents, etc coming on scene with armed response to "help".
The problem this creates is now adding multiple armed & unidentified subjects/parents to the scene. What do you do as a responding officer with that fucking shit? Who is the shooter now? How much friendly fire is this going to create?
Who is going to tell a parent they can't try to help their child who is in grave danger?

The answer to all this wasn't the best, but it was, the police and the school personnel need to be properly and frequently trained for the potential scenario so the shooter is "hopped off the planet" as fast as possible so the incident doesn't linger to open the door for these horrible potentialities to take place.

Your academic arguments ignore the reality that speed and violence rule in CQB. It's close quarter BATTLE.

The whole fucking police blob was one multiple, armed, unidentified, unled clusterfuck just as you describe. The response was HORRIBLE.

You RUN to the gun fire, close with the mother fucker, start shooting when you see him, and close until your gun is in his face, and empty the mag in him. Then you throw him to the ground and stand over him and stomp on his face until it feels like mashed potatoes are stuck to your feet.

It is a battle to the death NOT a law enforcement matter.

A LOT of police departments have leaders who cannot switch that on or order men to their death. But they do have officers who can. Or they find former military in the assembling parents who can.

Not sure which is worse, do nothing cops or the USAG using his political experience to declare an AR-15 "a military grade weapon".

284382647_3298980177092829_5548479552499243372_n.jpg

Folks on the scene 3minutes after shooter entered the school
2024-01-20_01h03_51.png

2024-01-20_01h04_45.png

Dog and Pony show on the scene for next 3 hours
2024-01-20_01h05_40.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldloser
Screw 'Looking into it.' Seems the parents should have a discussion with them. One by one.

The main lesson here is that if you as a parent gets a text from your kid, you go to the school and do what you have to do.
Except for the fact the 25-30 cowards on scene would have turned their attention on you rather than the killer who was inside murdering children to send a message "We are in charge" while outside strutting around with their rifles waiting for the killing to end. I believe there were arrests made of parents who showed up demanding action. That's some cowardly shit right there........

"including the commanding officer reportedly shifted the response to that of a barricaded shooter…despite 911 dispatchers relaying they had received calls from children inside the classroom four minutes after officers arrived."
"casading failures.."

More like cascading cowardice.