• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VA fucking vets out of their 2A rights?

Old news. The wife’s grandfather was deemed unfit to handle his va payments so he had to why a fiduciary. They tried to do this to him, but pretty sure it got shot down. This was 4 or 5 years ago

27a2h4.jpg

They did this to a guy up in Priest River many years ago, or tried to.

The local sheriff and state rep met the federal officer who came to take the vets guns from his home. They had about 50 armed individuals there and told the federal officer to get lost.

The VA later denied that they ever sent an officer to the man's house.

Amen MK20. For years I've been warning guys who use PTSD to bump their rating to be fucking careful. The VA exists to shit on vets. Given a chance, they'll fuck you over every time.

TBI maybe, try something else to add to the total rating and cover what ails you. Anything that can call your mental health into question can be used for a warrant when leftists decide to start loading boxcars with enemies for their Final Solution.

They did this to a guy up in Priest River many years ago, or tried to.

The local sheriff and state rep met the federal officer who came to take the vets guns from his home. They had about 50 armed individuals there and told the federal officer to get lost.

The VA later denied that they ever sent an officer to the man's house.
See? Thats what the Founders were talking about.

Go to any VA and see who the actual mental health providers are. If you ever find one without a heavy foreign accent you have a unicorn.
Thankfully mine doesn't. He also doesn't try to put me on meds either. Only thing I take besides my seizure meds now is minipres. Just to stop dreams.

He also has no accent....

Doc

Disarm is their endgame,Well now,we wouldn't want a bunch of ex mil. still owning firearms.:rolleyes:...what are they afraid of.......................:unsure:

Happened to a friend of mine.. They did it while he was a contractor training a special operations unit. The irony. Drove over 3 105mm rounds and crushed a set of nods smacking his head on the up armored glass..