• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vaccination Cards

Unfortunately any business can make up rules for their property, you have the option of not shopping there.
Thint ca
Just put the yellow card in an armband and wear it everywhere. Wait where have we seen this before ....
Think carefully, this is a " experimental vaccine",I'd put the out of state vaccination on hold.🤔
20210519_004541.jpg

Reactions: 10ring'r
Attached are some forms to submit to your employer or university if you are required to take the shot.

Attachments

• Form_Employees_Whose_Employers_Are_Requiring_Covid-19_Injections.pdf
    95.1 KB · Views: 149
  • Form_Students_Attending_College_Or-Universities_Requiring_Covid-19_Injections.pdf
    92.9 KB · Views: 75
Thint ca

Think carefully, this is a " experimental vaccine",I'd put the out of state vaccination on hold.🤔View attachment 7631486
At what point does the government over rule what business owner can do on his property. If the business owner makes rules demanding vaccination cards or masks, that is his right. Your right is not to go there. The government has slowly pushed more rules on private property owners, and that is bad.

I can see how this is gonna go when stores try to implement this .

Me walking into a business and being confronted at the door .....................

Store employee ... " Hello , have you had your vaccine shot "

Me ... " No, have you had your penicillin shot " ?

Store employee ... " what ? , excuse me ! "

Me .... " I said , Have you had your penicillin shot ? ..... because asking me if I have been vaccinated against kung pow sicken is like me asking you if you've been treated for STD'S .

Store employee ... " but I don't have any STD's "

Me .... " Well I don't have the flu . Show me your medical information and I will show you mine . Otherwise .... SUCK IT !

This will not end well !

Attached are some forms to submit to your employer or university if you are required to take the shot.
Good luck with those.
I live in an at-will employer state governed by a Republican super majority, the employee form will not get you anywhere.
And our state universities are requiring all profs and students to be fully vaccinated to be on campus this fall.

I can just picture the HR lady read the same pre canned line a few times then roll away in her 20 way adjustable office chair.

Last edited:
Good luck with those.
I live in an at-will employer state governed by a Republican super majority, the employee form will not get you anywhere.
And our state universities are requiring all profs and students to be fully vaccinated to be on campus this fall.

The business is also at will, protest the shit out of them. Left has proven that works.

The business is also at will, protest the shit out of them. Left has proven that works.
On that same line............... went to the Walmart yesterday, all mask requirements have been lifted. I never wore one in there after the first few months of this bullshit, but I digress.

There were probably 20% of the people in there still wearing them. I think its time to call these posing pukes out for what they are, virtue signaling morons. You can tell by the way they prance around they think THEY are the enlightened. Throw a comment their way, let them know we are paying attention!

Besides, now you know who the democrat voters in your town are!

Unfortunately any business can make up rules for their property, you have the option of not shopping there.
This is completely false. How many businesses would rather not tell their customers to leave if they don’t don the item of conformity but cannot because of city and/state penalties handed out by the local police.

I get tired of hearing this false claim of “property rights” that only apply to multi billion dollar international corporations. It’s the lie told to take political prisoners under the guise of trespassing.

On that same line............... went to the Walmart yesterday, all mask requirements have been lifted. I never wore one in there after the first few months of this bullshit, but I digress.

There were probably 20% of the people in there still wearing them. I think its time to call these posing pukes out for what they are, virtue signaling morons. You can tell by the way they prance around they think THEY are the enlightened. Throw a comment their way, let them know we are paying attention!

Besides, now you know who the democrat voters in your town are!

I’ve been laughing at this this whole time, I also still don’t have a single mask

Reactions: Topstrap
I’ve been laughing at this this whole time, I also still don’t have a single mask
In talking to people during this whole mess, most seemed to wear masks because everyone else was and didn't want to get the stink eye.

I really enjoyed being the ONLY one in whatever store not wearing the stupid mask. My theory was, if people stop wearing them, people will stop wearing them.

In talking to people during this whole mess, most seemed to wear masks because everyone else was and didn't want to get the stink eye.

I really enjoyed being the ONLY one in whatever store not wearing the stupid mask. My theory was, if people stop wearing them, people will stop wearing them.

Or fake a sneeze lol

Reactions: sjmpcc022
Or fake a sneeze lol
Another big picture thought on this.....................................It is very disturbing that SO many supposedly conservative people just rolled over and swallowed all this bullshit immediately and completely.

No one even slowed down to assess what was really going on. All you heard, and you still are, positive cases and death counts. This was by design. Did anyone even ask how come virtually every death attributed to the coronus was someone up in years with one or many more other health issues. The number of healthy people that actually died of, not with the virus is miniscule. Did anyone ever explain how there doesn't seem to have been even ONE case of the flu in 2020?

If this is all it takes to shut this great nation down, we are screwed!

Another big picture thought on this.....................................It is very disturbing that SO many supposedly conservative people just rolled over and swallowed all this bullshit immediately and completely.

No one even slowed down to assess what was really going on. All you heard, and you still are, positive cases and death counts. This was by design. Did anyone even ask how come virtually every death attributed to the coronus was someone up in years with one or many more other health issues. The number of healthy people that actually died of, not with the virus is miniscule. Did anyone ever explain how there doesn't seem to have been even ONE case of the flu in 2020?

If this is all it takes to shut this great nation down, we are screwed!
It’s literally all it took for people to roll over exposing their bellies like submissive dogs.

Thats true but more people are going maskless now: Try telling the majority of your customer base to put on a mask or show a vaccine card and see how far that gets.

A lot of people are refusing to get the COVID shot. It also seems like the same ratio of people refusing to wear masks now.

When money talks a business will listen.

Thats true but more people are going maskless now: Try telling the majority of your customer base to put on a mask or show a vaccine card and see how far that gets.

A lot of people are refusing to get the COVID shot. It also seems like the same ratio of people refusing to wear masks now.

When money talks a business will listen.
If what he said was even remotely true then there were sure a lot of business owners that wanted to fire all their employees and shut down for nearly a year going broke and in debt in the process. What were the odds that so many small business owners all over the country and the world for that matter would all at the same time choose to exercise their private property rights in this matter? :unsure: Probably the same odds as every country on earth bringing tyranny upon their citizens in the exact same manner I suppose.

If what he said was even remotely true then there were sure a lot of business owners that wanted to fire all their employees and shut down for nearly a year going broke and in debt in the process. What were the odds that so many small business owners all over the country and the world for that matter would all at the same time choose to exercise their private property rights in this matter? :unsure:

That was then. A lot of people have woke up to the fact that the COVID hand was over played.

Attitudes have a way of changing over time.

I was vaccinated. I hope they require cards for travel, because I will lose mine so as to never have to travel again. Never have to give in to visiting relatives in shithole states.

Yesterday, my wife went to Marshal's to do some shopping. Sans mask. She was stopped at the door and told a mask was required for entry. She said she was vaccinated, not true, and didn't need one. At that time she was informed that a mask was now part of their new dress code. She didn't object, just left and went next door to Ross to spend her money.

Yesterday, my wife went to Marshal's to do some shopping. Sans mask. She was stopped at the door and told a mask was required for entry. She said she was vaccinated, not true, and didn't need one. At that time she was informed that a mask was now part of their new dress code. She didn't object, just left and went next door to Ross to spend her money.

And that was my earlier point exactly. Let's see if Marshal's loses a LOT of revenue over this. When that happens, then maybe we'll see a change in the "dress code" or watch them go out of business.

Reactions: Topstrap
And that was my earlier point exactly. Let's see if Marshal's loses a LOT of revenue over this. When that happens, then maybe we'll see a change in the "dress code" or watch them go out of business.

Do certain stores target certain non-compliant people? I've been going into stores this whole time and I've only been stopped twice (kicked out once).

Do certain stores target certain non-compliant people? I've been going into stores this whole time and I've only been stopped twice (kicked out once).
I was kicked out of one store during this whole thing. I was stubborn, dug my heels in, said fuck you and walked out.

I would guess some stores with super woke( read douchebag) owners or CEO's will question people at the door.

What I'm seeing is now an assault on un vaccinated employees. My wife and daughter are in this very situation. My daughter works at an animal emergency( expensive vet) business owned by a liberal puke. No shot, you wear a mask to work. The wife goes in one day a week, no shot, wear the mask in. Once in your office you can take it off.

The ironic part is she is a medical billing supervisor. Her whole career, HIPPA, HIPPA, HIPPA. You ever tell anyone anything, you're fired and sued. This vaccination bullshit, I guess that doesn't apply?????????????????????

• Angry
Reactions: Longshot231
My response to that would be your wife doesn't work there so their dress code doesn't matter to her.

This has been posted on a thread here somewhere but I’m gonna keep posting it because it might be the most important video of this generation....
It a long video, but watch the hole damn thing, then convince at least one other person to do the same. It’s worth it.

A dress code for customers?

WTF???

Sounds like the store manager applying employee mandates to the customer.
Fuck that place.

The wife and I took the (3) kids out for pizza last Friday.
The oldest and youngest both wore a mask into and out of the joint. No mask mandate at that time.

After we ate, both decided to put the mask back on. Rebecca asked Steph why she was wearing it when it wasn't needed.

Get this:
Steph said she didn't want to look like a Republican...

What in the holy fuck kind of answer is that?

Get this:

They have indoctrinated the youth to think that anybody not a Communist is bad.

Next they will have the squads of children and teens wearing red neck scarves out leading the charge to round up the "undesirables"...

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
No shoes, no shirt, no service is not the same as no mask. This comparison is used to confuse the stupid. I have heard too many people on the right give into this false notion of private property of businesses while ignoring the shutdowns and mandates against businesses by cities and states. What about these business owners and employees “rights.”

Kids will tell you they feel more comfortable in a mask.

I'm pretty sure they confuse comfort with being comforted by the anonymity behind one.

What they don't realize is the eyes tell much more about a person than they understand.

Steph has always been a dem.

Alex used to think very hard line repub.
Something switched in him almost overnight and I can pin it down to immediately after his changeover to basketball as his sport.
Fucking sad.

No shoes, no shirt, no service is not the same as no mask. This comparison is used to confuse the stupid. I have heard too many people on the right give into this false notion of private property of businesses while ignoring the shutdowns and mandates against businesses by cities and states. What about these business owners and employees “rights.”
That was not my point. My point was that customer dress codes are not unusual. I remember having a tie put on me as a young fellow by a maitre d more than once. I believe an argument that is so easily falsifiable takes away from the meat of the argument, and lets people slide by the issue as easily as I did with a simple picture. And, for what it's worth, no shoes, no shirts comes from public health guidance.

I do continue to believe that there is a significant difference between private institutions making their own rules and government doing it, much as I might not like some of those rules. I know you disagree.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
The wife and I took the (3) kids out for pizza last Friday.
The oldest and youngest both wore a mask into and out of the joint. No mask mandate at that time.

After we ate, both decided to put the mask back on. Rebecca asked Steph why she was wearing it when it wasn't needed.

Get this:

Its your kids but I’ll give some advice. Talk to them. Politics should be discussed with children. If parents would do this then the story you told wouldn’t be possible.

Reactions: Choid
Its your kids but I’ll give some advice. Talk to them. Politics should be discussed with children. If parents would do this then the story you told wouldn’t be possible.
Not impossible, but less likely. We talked politics all the time at home when I was a kid. My brothers and I certainly have different views, and none really matches that of my father. But it is still very good for the family, I think.

Reactions: wade2big
That was not my point. My point was that customer dress codes are not unusual. I remember having a tie put on me as a young fellow by a maitre d more than once. I believe an argument that is so easily falsifiable takes away from the meat of the argument, and lets people slide by the issue as easily as I did with a simple picture. And, for what it's worth, no shoes, no shirts comes from public health guidance.

I do continue to believe that there is a significant difference between private institutions making their own rules and government doing it, much as I might not like some of those rules. I know you disagree.
I do disagree when the policies are based on political lies and when big corporations are part of the government as they are. The whole mask thing is just that. There is not a shred of evidence pointing to any effectiveness to which they are being touted. There is 100 years of data proving otherwise. This last point is non debatable. It’s shameful that people didn’t fight this.

I do disagree when the policies are based on political lies and when big corporations are part of the government as they are. The whole mask thing is just that. There is not a shred of evidence pointing to any effectiveness to which they are being touted. There is 100 years of data proving otherwise. This last point is non debatable. It’s shameful that people didn’t fight this.
I'll not debate masks with you. But you don't address what may be considered Gresham's law of argument. To wit, where there are two arguments for a position, the bad argument drives out the good. The only way to avoid this happening to your side is to make sure you avoid using the bad argument. Really, how often do you see this happen? Your opponents will always focus on your worst point, your worst argument. So don't give them that opening!

Politics do get discussed, but the blind hatred is deep seated.
The middle one is a solid, hard lined conservative. The youngest changed when his friend group changed. The oldest has always been a Dem.

You can't discuss things with people that have closed minds.
Life itself will have to determine their direction.
It's going to hit them hard.

The oldest continually gripes about people that don't pull their weight at work. I tell her she sounds more like a conservative than she wants to admit.

When it comes to sharing something (with her little brother) she bought with her earned money she doesn't want to because she had to work for it. He thinks he's entitled to it because he lives in the same house.
There's hope for her...

Politics do get discussed, but the blind hatred is deep seated.
The middle one is a solid, hard lined conservative. The youngest changed when his friend group changed. The oldest has always been a Dem.

You can't discuss things with people that have closed minds.
Life itself will have to determine their direction.
It's going to hit them hard.

The oldest continually gripes about people that don't pull their weight at work. I tell her she sounds more like a conservative than she wants to admit.

When it comes to sharing something (with her little brother) she bought with her earned money she doesn't want to because she had to work for it. He thinks he's entitled to it because he lives in the same house.
There's hope for her...
I don’t understand how this works. I instilled the hate and contempt towards the left with my kids from an early age and reinforce it often. My oldest is a teenager but is fully aware of the evil of the liberal mind. They understand the govt abuse over this last year because we talk about it often enough and I remind them that they are never to speak to the police under any circumstances. I would disown my children if they would betray me in this way. I could think of no greater disgrace. I would rather have a dope head for a son than a leftist.

I hope you can save your last one Mike.

Between the schools and basketball people peer pressure, it's a losing battle.
The flip is what concerns me the most with him. He went from a young Republican to acting like a bitchy little girl.

What's even worse is if he has an opinion he feels that only his matters and yours is worthless.
Don't let facts get in the way either.
He places more importance to the words/deeds of teachers, coaches and sports figures.
How fucked up is that?

Their actual father is a Brit and even he is a Repub.

Not too sure about his current wife thingy though. I'm pretty sure she's a liberal Cee yoU Next Tuesday (with heavy emphasis on the actual CUNT status), based on the limited interaction I've had with her and what I hear from the kids.

Until he opens his ears and eyes, he's gonna hate life.

• Sad
They've pretty much achieved that in China, they're just using the cell phone. Implanted chip, likely in the back of the hand for easy scanning, is next.
They can shove any chip up their ass.

it would still be possible. Teenagers don’t always think like their parents.

You do realize the kids you are bashing for being left leaning, are the same kids who are against big corporations?