• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vaccines: When the Boomer generation's wisdom meets the Millennials' will to submit

Can I get waiters to give me proof of being free of AIDS? Last I checked, AIDS killed 32 million worldwide since some monkey-porking airplane steward brought it to San Francisco.

I want to know that people are not dripping that AIDS shit on my burger. Can they show me proof of not being infested with HIV and aids cooties?

How about Hep-C? Most of these waiter-types seem to have some kind of an infestation related to anal sex, IV drug use, risky behavior. 32 million dead.

I want proof from these poofters that they are not going to somehow leave their viral infestation on toilet seats, forks, salad bars and my steak. Why aren't they required to provide proof of being "Aids-free?" Where is their "Passport?" Do they have to prove that they won't be sneezing some kind of ghey-assed death-sentence into my Baguette?

COVID's numbers are 1/100th of Aids worldwide. But Aids carrier are some kind of protected class. Princess Di kissed Aids babies.

Until they treat ALL lethal virus's equal... then this is all made-up crap designed to destroy an economy. Aids victims are heroes. COVID makes people cringe in terror... and go all whiney and put healthy people in quarantine.

Until they put AIDS in the category of slate-wiper and those carrying it must be in Leper colonies... then this is all BS. Covid is little more than a seasonal flu. Designed to steal an election. Fuck those who 'ran with it.'

Sirhr
you can fuck people here knowing you are giving them aids and they removed the requirement to tell your victims of the risk.
because it unfairly stigmatizes people with hiv.

If you think the vaccine is protect the population you are a special kind of fucktard. They have known we had safe cheap drugs to protect the population since before day 1 of 2 weeks to flatten the curve. So please plain to me why not taking an experimental treatment is bat shit crazy, when there are safe cheap options? Why take anything when most people who get it describe it as cold, or even a headache? What is so important about getting the shot?

Reactions: Aries256
2a40IloG.png

I don't think you're following me. I don't care if the "vaccine" or gene therapy, or whatever you call it, works as advertised. I don't care if you get it or not. I want to know why the people who in this scenario want to hurt American citizens with this thing, the people that want to undermine the American way of life with this "plandemic," have successfully targeted mostly Blue States and Urban areas for inoculation. What sense does that make?
wait, you are confused that liberal politicians would hurt black people on purpose?
please.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
I don't think you're following me. I don't care if the "vaccine" or gene therapy, or whatever you call it, works as advertised. I don't care if you get it or not. I want to know why the people who in this scenario want to hurt American citizens with this thing, the people that want to undermine the American way of life with this "plandemic," have successfully targeted mostly Blue States and Urban areas for inoculation. What sense does that make?
They’re not necessarily targeting anyone specifically. It just may appear to be the left side of politics this time.

You spun up the conspiracy. I am not sure why you think we would have answers to scenario you are trying to conjure. Or are you just trying to control the narrative? Guide the conversation? Do you think when a "pandemic" starts someone is controlling where it goes?

Reactions: atepointer
What sense does what make?

Did you read the link I posted about racial disparity in vaccinations?

Either way, your attempt is pretty weak. But do carry on...someone will bite, lol...

Can I get waiters to give me proof of being free of AIDS? Last I checked, AIDS killed 32 million worldwide since some monkey-porking airplane steward brought it to San Francisco.

I want to know that people are not dripping that AIDS shit on my burger. Can they show me proof of not being infested with HIV and aids cooties?

How about Hep-C? Most of these waiter-types seem to have some kind of an infestation related to anal sex, IV drug use, risky behavior. 32 million dead.

I want proof from these poofters that they are not going to somehow leave their viral infestation on toilet seats, forks, salad bars and my steak. Why aren't they required to provide proof of being "Aids-free?" Where is their "Passport?" Do they have to prove that they won't be sneezing some kind of ghey-assed death-sentence into my Baguette?

COVID's numbers are 1/100th of Aids worldwide. But Aids carrier are some kind of protected class. Princess Di kissed Aids babies.

Until they treat ALL lethal virus's equal... then this is all made-up crap designed to destroy an economy. Aids victims are heroes. COVID makes people cringe in terror... and go all whiney and put healthy people in quarantine.

Until they put AIDS in the category of slate-wiper and those carrying it must be in Leper colonies... then this is all BS. Covid is little more than a seasonal flu. Designed to steal an election. Fuck those who 'ran with it.'

Sirhr

Sirhr

According to fauchi, just routine close contact can spread AIDS dontcha know?!

Shake the hand of the guy who made your burger and you could get it

It must be true, fauchi is a “expert”, just ask him 😂

the possibility that routine close contact, as within a family household, can spread the disease.

I did. Apparently not everyone has...

A link from the Kaiser Family Foundation is as good as a link from PETA on the subject of fur harvesting in my book. At face value though it states minorities are receiving less than their fair share of the vaccine. If the vaccine is hurtful than that would be a good thing. If the vaccine actually works, well...

As of yet I haven't seen any answers from anyone that pans out logically. In the OP the question was asked, "Why are the media and government pushing the vaccines so aggressively?" Well, if the vaccine is bad that means the Government is trying to hurt people. That begs the question, "why is the Government trying to hurt Blue State Liberals, the people who have the highest vaccination rates?
For one, why would it have to be along political lines who gets harmed. If the powers that be wanted depopulation why does it matter who gets targeted?

maybe it’s just harder to convince the right side of the isle to get it. Not a whole lot can be done about it

Wait....
Are you guys claiming there was a pandemic?

Not paying attention if you say there was.
I think there probably was, but I also think it was winding down by the time we started two weeks to flatten the curve. Multiple teachers at schools all over SE Colorado, were talking about this really bad flu, all respiratory, more sick kids than they could remember in 20+ years for some of them, 30+ years for one. At christmas break that year, we were talking about how those two weeks out might slow it down. One day I went to a classroom of about 12 preschool kids and 7 of them were sick, 4 in another class of, 7 50 miles away the same day.

Doctors were talking about a respiratory virus they had never seen before. Sending people home with a common antiviral {Tamiflu}. I got the worst cold I had in a while that year. It went through the entire office, with varying degrees of sickness, from bad flu, to cough and runny nose. All this was wrapped up well before spring break and "Two weeks to flatten the curve." Which we know was total bullshit. They knew they had a cheap effective treatment at that time, even if the "pandemic" was not winding down already.

This year there were unusually few sick kids, and we were in full session all kids, all day, starting in mid September. The only time lots of kids would be missing was when a positive test would quarantine 60+ kids. Who were then added to our areas case count as presumed positives.

Last edited:
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I thought "Boomer" kids were Xgens?? Mac🤔
Had to look this up myself :) Depends on the timeframe as there is enough overlap.

according to wiki:

Boomers 1946-64
Gen X 1965-80
Millenials 1981-96

We are all to blame for this shit we endure everyday. We can't agree on a single thing, look at this forum for a perfect example. We would rather argue about what is right, rather than do what is right! The blackhole we live in, will just keep expanding!

I think there probably was, but I also think it was winding down by the time we started two weeks to flatten the curve. Multiple teachers at schools all over SE Colorado, were talking about this really bad flu, all respiratory, more sick kids than they could remember in 20+ years for some of them, 30+ years for one. At christmas break that year, we were talking about how those two weeks out might slow it down. One day I went to a classroom of about 12 preschool kids and 7 of them were sick, 4 in another class of, 7 50 miles away the same day.

Doctors were talking about a respiratory virus they had never seen before. Sending people home with a common antiviral {Tamiflu}. I got the worst cold I had in a while that year. It went through the entire office, with varying degrees of sickness, from bad flu, to cough and runny nose. All this was wrapped up well before spring break and "Two weeks to flatten the curve." Which we know was total bullshit. They knew they had a cheap effective treatment at that time, even if the "pandemic" was not winding down already.

This year there were unusually few sick kids, and we were in full session all kids, all day, starting in mid September. The only time lots of kids would be missing was when a positive test would quarantine 60+ kids. Who were then added to our areas case count as presumed positives.

From what I recall the definition of a pandemic is pretty broad, like most every flu season would count.

Flu is endemic.

"A widespread endemic disease with a stable number of infected people is not a pandemic"

So.. if the flu spreads from the US to Canada, which it no doubt does, it’s met the requirements to be called a “pandemic” as it’s infectious and crossed a government land line

“A pandemic is an epidemic occurring on a scale that crosses international boundaries, usually affecting people on a worldwide scale.[13] A disease or condition is not a pandemic merely because it is widespread or kills many people; it must also be infectious. For instance, cancer is responsible for many deaths but is not considered a pandemic because the disease is not contagious (i.e. easily transmittable) and not even simply”​

Sorry for the copy paste font.

But sounds like “pandemic” is just something that can be broadly labeled based on the desired mass reaction.

Like the ever changing definition of “mass shooter”

...or “gender”

I literally copy and pasted that from the definition. Here is the whole first paragraph.

A pandemic (from Greek πᾶν, pan, "all" and δῆμος, demos, "local people" the 'crowd') is an epidemic of an infectious disease that has spread across a large region, for instance multiple continents or worldwide, affecting a substantial number of people. A widespread endemic disease with a stable number of infected people is not a pandemic. Widespread endemic diseases with a stable number of infected people such as recurrences of seasonal influenza are generally excluded as they occur simultaneously in large regions of the globe rather than being spread worldwide.

I literally copy and pasted that from the definition. Here is the whole first paragraph.

A pandemic (from Greek πᾶν, pan, "all" and δῆμος, demos, "local people" the 'crowd') is an epidemic of an infectious disease that has spread across a large region, for instance multiple continents or worldwide, affecting a substantial number of people. A widespread endemic disease with a stable number of infected people is not a pandemic. Widespread endemic diseases with a stable number of infected people such as recurrences of seasonal influenza are generally excluded as they occur simultaneously in large regions of the globe rather than being spread worldwide.

So based on that definition how was the wuhan flu not a endemic?

Work is now requiring a vaccine and proof of such to work without a mask. Even if you already had covid, you have to get a vaccine to ditch the mask.

• Sad
Reactions: 10ring'r
Work is now requiring a vaccine and proof of such to work without a mask. Even if you already had covid, you have to get a vaccine to ditch the mask.
Sounds like you need to forge a copy or slip a sympathetic nurse $50 to vaccinate an orange for you

Reactions: TurboTrout
Anyone notice something about this NIH vaccine hesitancy map?

Ytwerbec.jpg

That helps a bit. Although this is the map I see at that url:

View attachment 7658114
That one is more like I'd expect. I'm wondering why yours looks different...

By the way, what makes you think only one political party would use covid (covid fear, real or imagined doesn't matter) as a means to whatever their end? Or inserted in your above play scenario...?

Lol...

The map tells a story. But thats about all I've got...

Last edited:
Reactions: The D
Good Christ, what a publication. The article itself fails to answer any questions it poses (intentionally, if stupidly); read another, seeking something that might put paid to the "Thinker" part of the rag's name, but that one was a transparent tautology. Guess this issue is just "American" ...

So all of you on here touting how awesome these new kids are, please give some advice.

I am technically a millenial but right at the young end of it. Does anyone have any suggestion where to find 25-30 year old single women who aren't fat, woke, or whiny? Oh, and must not mind guns. Lots of guns. Hell, even that age range is flexible.

I live in a red state and keep my eyes out but it seems like my generation is screwed.

I can find tons of fat (pun intended), or woke, or whiny fulfil-all-my-needs types. Those are easy to find.

This might seem like a joke, but it is a serious question since so many of you on here seem to know all these great, hard working young people. Where do they congregate?

HEP-C. Well, that's pretty easy to spread via a restaurant I'd think. Don't know for a fact, but if somebody cut themselves, then it could definitely spread. But...you know...we only need to know about COVID. That's it. Drive through. We don't care if you have Ebola are Marburg...it's not COVID so it won't hurt you. Not even Marburg.
Drove by a ghey-assed restaurant in Ludlow, VT today that actually had a sign outside saying "Show Vaccine Card and We'll Register you to win a Laptop".

If the fucking pandemic was real... there would be no goddamned need to entice, blackmail or otherwise force people into compliance. They would desperately want protection.

BTW... I am thinking that if anyone wants to ask me if I've been vaccinated... I will ask in response... "Do you have Aids? Have you ever been exposed? Anal Sex? IV Drug use? Risky behavior? I want to know that I am not going to be exposed to someone who is going to drip AIDS virus into my burger. Oh and how about Hep-C? You have proof you don't have Hep-C? You work in a restaurant. I want proof that you aren't an Aids Spreader. Or an Hepatitis Spreader."

If they want to know about made-up COVID vaccines and shit, I want to know what AIDS fucktards are dripping their virus into my life on toilet seats and handshakes and breathing and dripping sneeze droplets on my steak. Aids has killed millions. Covid... not so much. We have a right to know.

Sirhr

So all of you on here touting how awesome these new kids are, please give some advice.

I am technically a millenial but right at the young end of it. Does anyone have any suggestion where to find 25-30 year old single women who aren't fat, woke, or whiny? Oh, and must not mind guns. Lots of guns. Hell, even that age range is flexible.

I live in a red state and keep my eyes out but it seems like my generation is screwed.

I can find tons of fat (pun intended), or woke, or whiny fulfil-all-my-needs types. Those are easy to find.

This might seem like a joke, but it is a serious question since so many of you on here seem to know all these great, hard working young people. Where do they congregate?
They generally go home and congregate with their families by the time they are 25-30.

Have met dumbasses from 15-90.
All else is a distraction.
Wonder who would benefit from arguing amongst the gen pop?
Recognize the problem and move toward a solution.
Those of all the gens join, stand aside or get walked over.

R

Combing through tinder with your filter set to 35-45 is like glossing over your local ASPCA adoption list. They're shaggy, worn out and usually have a whole bunch of baggage. Banging random dudes every weekend for 20 years will do a number on a woman. After a while they get tired and then start their bitching about how there are no good men around. Maybe eventually some pathetic slob will be desperate enough to wife them up and take care of their kids and pay their bills. Don't be that slob. Skip the online thing altogether.

I'd start with church, bible studies and maybe chick-fil-a. If I didn't have a good woman by 35 I'd probably buy one. 😬 There are plenty of good Asian women out there for reasonable prices. Their culture usually works in the man's favor too. At the very least, you'll come home to hot meals and a clean house. They're usually pretty thrifty too, so they're easy on the wallet after you get through the initial expense. Thinking long term here...

I'm an asshole though, so most would probably advocate for doing the exact opposite of what I suggest. If a good woman married me, you've got a good shot at things working out without dealing with immigration.

Reactions: tomcatmv and MK20

As a biological male you. should have a need to procreate. The first obvious source is church. The second is to get involved with local like-minded groups, preferable in person.

Good ones still exist. As was mentioned earlier, church is a concentrated area of what you are seeking. Especially smaller towns or less metro areas.

Reactions: HogsLife
Drove by a ghey-assed restaurant in Ludlow, VT today that actually had a sign outside saying "Show Vaccine Card and We'll Register you to win a Laptop".

If the fucking pandemic was real... there would be no goddamned need to entice, blackmail or otherwise force people into compliance. They would desperately want protection.

BTW... I am thinking that if anyone wants to ask me if I've been vaccinated... I will ask in response... "Do you have Aids? Have you ever been exposed? Anal Sex? IV Drug use? Risky behavior? I want to know that I am not going to be exposed to someone who is going to drip AIDS virus into my burger. Oh and how about Hep-C? You have proof you don't have Hep-C? You work in a restaurant. I want proof that you aren't an Aids Spreader. Or an Hepatitis Spreader."

If they want to know about made-up COVID vaccines and shit, I want to know what AIDS fucktards are dripping their virus into my life on toilet seats and handshakes and breathing and dripping sneeze droplets on my steak. Aids has killed millions. Covid... not so much. We have a right to know.

Sirhr
If the truth were to come out, I bet it would show that the "treatments" have killed more than the covid actually has. JMHO.

So.. if the flu spreads from the US to Canada, which it no doubt does, it’s met the requirements to be called a “pandemic” as it’s infectious and crossed a government land line​

“A pandemic is an epidemic occurring on a scale that crosses international boundaries, usually affecting people on a worldwide scale.[13] A disease or condition is not a pandemic merely because it is widespread or kills many people; it must also be infectious. For instance, cancer is responsible for many deaths but is not considered a pandemic because the disease is not contagious (i.e. easily transmittable) and not even simply”​

Cv-19 was a scamdemic.

Cv-19 was a scamdemic.

Nah, it’s a real thing, you can look at with the proper instruments.

Now the REACTION to it, shit I’d say it on the cusp of being mass hysteria

End of the day, still amounts to a nasty flu. And we have more than a few of those without this crazy statist BS