• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Valdada IOR Scopes? Are their scopes any good?

IOR might be near to radioactive on SH , but interestingly in BR ,IOR fixed scope its one of the top scopes .Of course demands are much different than in tactical ,in BR the absolute POI hold is what people look for in scopes.

On the other hand in LR benchrest Khales 1050 is undisputed king of POI hold.

bart8804.jpg

You're closer to the truth than you think. Raw materials are free if you can into the zone near Chernobyl. Always check an IOR for radioactivity. Just sayin'

Reactions: Gallente
Wow ok then... Glad I went with Kahles when I smelled the rotten fish. I was looking at getting a Recon G2 but mixed reviews on the company, warranty and scope performance led me to Kahles.

Reactions: LeadZeke
I've had a 3-18 model that works great. I especially like the large 10 mil per turn elevation turret. I can reach out to 1000 yards without having to rotate the turret more than one turn. ( 8.2 mil for my 260 Rem ) The view is clear and the reticle is very useful.

There are just so many good options these days there is no need to roll the dice on IOR.