• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Value of fired H&K 91

Mag 300

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Dec 31, 2006
    Downers Grove Illinois
    Lookin g to make a fair offer for a H&K 91 with 2 magazines made in Germany

any suggestions ? I want to be fair but neither of us knows its worth
    reader hours has values from $1200 to $10,000

Thanks

Lookin g to make a fair offer for a H&K 91 with 2 magazines made in Germany

any suggestions ? I want to be fair but neither of us knows its worth
    reader hours has values from $1200 to $10,000

Thanks
    You can also look over on HKPRO, to see what they have been going for.

The market for HK91s has gone up drastically in the last year. Most decent examples are going for 3000-3500 depending on accessories. Occasionally you can find one locally for under 3000 but anything on HKpro and gunbroker gets top dollar.

Heh my poors story. In 1988 or 89 went to the Pomona gun show guy had a stack of these nib was selling them for 699 a pop. I still cry when I think about it. yes I was too poor to buy one.

Oh, if we're doing that, maybe 1991, gun store had a 91 that had somehow gotten the finish a bit dinked up on the right side from brass. Worse than it should be, but really: cosmetic. $375.

Want a time machine to rush into the store when younger me is handing it back to the GSG to go, here! cash! write it up! Don't worry about why my car is weird shaped and smoking!

Heh my poors story. In 1988 or 89 went to the Pomona gun show guy had a stack of these nib was selling them for 699 a pop. I still cry when I think about it. yes I was too poor to buy one.

Yeah when I was a kid the Cow Palace and Cal Expo shows had piles and piles of SKS, AK, UZI, all the cool shit for cheap. There were russian tiger svds in 308 for 899 I remember telling my pops to buy one and he bought an old 22-250 for 700 bucks instead lol.

Reactions: shoobe01
    H&K 91? SR9? Target? I would say anywhere from 1500-4500 depending on what model it is. Past 4500 it would have to be a cherry target SR9t type of thing (like the dweeb guy had in Sniper).
    "Beater" 91's with pitted bolts and breechfaces have been north of $2k for quite a while. With just "good" 91's in the $3k+ range
    Factory legacy parts dried up HARD in the 2010's and pushed everything further up the price scale. You can basically slide that range up $1k on the bottom and top ends at this point ($2500-5500)