• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Vapor Trail Tactical Open and LE classes, DFW area 2019

Hogstooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2004
Texas
www.vttactical.com
I will be conducting several classes in Feb and March, 2019 listed below, go to the web site or contact me direct with questions or request to host a course. www.vaportrailtactical.net 540 834-3864 Bio and additional info on the site, private range facility located in Weatherford, Texas. LE classes Texas Officers will receive TCOLE credit through Weatherford College.

Feb. 26-28 3 day LE Precision rifle class- will concentrate on LE engagement distances, marksmanship, supported positions from tripods and barricades, movers, low/ no light using white light and NV, PID, and scenarios each day and night. This class will receive TCOLE credit through Weatherford College LE academy.

March 2/3 2 day Open enrollment Precision rifle class- will concentrate on marksmanship, diagnostics, optic usage, tech usage (ballistic apps, weather meters, LRFs), and supported positions for the first day shooting to 1000 yards. Day 2 will be competition focused in which students will engage multiple targets under time from various positions throughout the property. This will be a fast paced course with lots to learn.

1 Day competition prep- this day will start at 9 am and go to 4 pm and will give shooters the opportunity to confirm data, get shooting tips to practice supported positions, and overall get warmed up for the St. Patrick's Day match the following day. Cost is $85 additional to the match fee.

2nd Annual St. Patrick's Day Precision Rifle match- This 1 day match will feature 7 to 8 stages using precision rifle and pistol on field stages throughout the property, round counts are 150 rifle and 50 pistol. Top 3 cash prize payouts this year, limited to 30 shooters. Match fee $100 per shooter. This is set up as a field type course, it will feature some PRS style stages, it is also a great match for those who are new to the sport. www.vaportrailtactical.com/training

March 26/27 2 Day LE Carbine class- This class is directed to patrol officers who are more than likely going to be first on the scene, topics will include gear and equipment, zeroing, shooting through various barriers, ready positions, presentation drills, use of cover, shooting on the move, sling manipulation, team tactics, shooting to 200+ yards, supported positions/ barricade work, deployment drills, and scenarios.

Any questions feel free to contact me direct

Attachments

• thGOMQBSK5.jpg
    thGOMQBSK5.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
The range facility features a 1000 yard KD/ UKD range with paper targets at 100/300/500/1000 yards and steel reactive targets at each yard line, to check accuracy of loads, shooter consistency, ballistic data, and wind reading skills. There are also several open terrain areas as well as shooting props at the pistol carbine pit which is an old rock quarry.

Classes teach at your own pace, I can have multi level experience shooters working on different skills, in which I give practical reasoning to how techniques work to enhance your accuracy and consistency thus raising your hit percentages! I also give you diagnostics to help you recognize marksmanship errors, problem solve to correct. I also give you physical and visual indicators while shooting that indicate stability, proper recoil management, and consistency which leads you to shoot the accuracy of your system. I have over 10 years experience teaching precision rifle let me help you improve your skills and increase your hit percentage.

Keep it Point of Aim
Point of Impact!

Sean Little
Vapor Trail Tactical

Attachments

• IMG_3214.JPG
    IMG_3214.JPG
    532.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3156.JPG
    IMG_3156.JPG
    315.5 KB · Views: 27
  • sse.png