• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Varget 1 & 8 lbs in stock

Sherrick5

Private
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2013
Logan, OH
If anyone is hurting for it, 1# and 8# of Varget is in stock at cabelas. 29.99 & 209.99 respectively. I know it's more than some people would like to spend, but if you're hurting. Get it while you can!

What a bargain ... We have it at my local club for $23 and $160

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Vp H cmhb

Six months ago I would have jumped at that price. I ended up buying some locally for $200 out the door for 8lbs. I did just buy some BR2 primers from Cabelas and their Haz Mat was only $20. Got to use my Cabelas Bucks to help pay for some shooting supplies. I got free shipping but have to pay sales tax. Trade off.

Cabela's is way high on just about everything! I guess someone has to pay for those hard-bound catalogs they sent out twice a year. I've been finding powder at Midsouth, 3rd Generation and Powder Valley from time to time.

Cheers,

George

The last 1lb bottles of Varget around here were $30 plus tax and they haven't been seen since last winter so I bit the bullet and got one of the 8lb kegs.