• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Varget, H4350 out of stock again?

exoto1225

Private
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2018
they were everywhere a few months ago! now they are gone almost everywhere...does anyone know why?

Underrock (Small).jpg

I have shit load of Varget...but no H4350 left though. surprised to find they are all gone while 2 months ago they were just everywhere. H4350 works best for my 6.5 47 L load

I have shit load of Varget...but no H4350 left though. surprised to find they are all gone while 2 months ago they were just everywhere. H4350 works best for my 6.5 47 L load
Where you at? I’d trade 8# or more of H4350 for 8# or more of Varget.

Keep an eye on Hodgdons website. Both powders have been popping up from time to time.

This. I grabbed 8 pounds last week, and saw it pop up a few places earlier this week as well.

I even saw 8208 on the local store shelf. Powder seems like you can find something that will work, even if it isn't your favourite.

Reactions: charnicus
This. I grabbed 8 pounds last week, and saw it pop up a few places earlier this week as well.

I even saw 8208 on the local store shelf. Powder seems like you can find something that will work, even if it isn't your favourite.

And that’s certainly better than nothing at all.

I scored 2 pounds of RL16 and 1 pound of H4350 at the Raleigh, NC gun show. They even had some primers when I was there about 2 PM.

I don't need primers per say. I was over inventoried on primers and not enough powder. With this I am now comfortable for 2 years. figure things will either free up or we are in deep yogurt.

David

Reactions: Shoots 700's
my local gun store saved me today. They completely ran out of any rifle/pistol powders just a week ago when I visited, but this week they got some H4350 back in stock. I was able to grab 2 pounds of H4350 (max. for each customer), thank god. I also got at least 2k small pistol magnum primers from them during the last couple of months. They are the best!
guys, try to contact your local gun stores more frequently, they may surprise you with good news!

My ffl/lgs who I never buy from , only have items shipped there called and asked if I would be willing to sell components. Evidently they know or think I have plenty.

Wow. That reeks of desperation.

I would have enjoyed listening to that conversation, though.

Reactions: exoto1225
Thanks for the heads up, bought 2lbs. Apparently I didnt have notification set for the 1 lb size.