• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Varget in Stock

Pinecone

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2013
At Midsouth Shooters Supply.

Also Hodgdon H-335 if you reload .223.

Thanks bro been looking for some, and had 8lb jugs backordered. got some this time around

Just ordered 10lbs. Thanks dude. Got a brand new 6.5x47 that I need to work up loads for. Was waiting for some varget.

Always the 1lb'ers, I've been waiting for an 8lb'er to com ein stock somewhere for 2 months now!

For crying outloud Linex, 1x8=8, 8x1=8, 1 8lb=8, I have a grip on economics, but don't cut your nose off to spite your face.

On the lighter side, I was so hoping that car would've been lost in the shuffle!

Glad it is in stock again, I don't need any now so will let other people grab it. I'm just glad to see it coming available hope it's the start of a trend for all Hodgdon powders because I could use some H4350.

Just got 4 lbs here. This has been difficult to find. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully things get better soon.

I also picked up some CFE223 to try.

I use H-335 for .223 plinkiing ammo. :)

For crying outloud Linex, 1x8=8, 8x1=8, 1 8lb=8, I have a grip on economics, but don't cut your nose off to spite your face.

On the lighter side, I was so hoping that car would've been lost in the shuffle!

Ive got a grip on the fancy math you got going there but 1lb price times 8 does not equal 8lb price...

IF I was in dire need of varget, I would have definitely bought some 1lb long ago, however I still have a couple months worth left....

Good deal TL, I'm sure that 338 lapua eats powder like I used to drink beer.

Good deal TL, I'm sure that 338 lapua eats powder like I used to drink beer.

Thats for sure! Luckily I have 16 LB of retumbo coming in next week! It's honestly not that bad though.... Reloading with the match components, I spend $1.25 a round. Mosy people that don't reload, spend almost that just on 308 factory rounds.

Cabela's in Ft Worth, TX had a lot of powder in stock; mostly IMR and Hodgdon.

From memory:
H4895
H414
H332?
Titegroup
Clays
Various others, the list was had probably 15 different kinds on it.

Wideners had a bunch of Hodgden powder in stock earlier today. I grabbed Varget, 335, and BL-C(2) before it went out of stock.

Cabelas at Legends in Kansas City had Varget and IMR4895 in stock as of Friday... Limit 2lbs per customer.