• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Varget

Super91

Private
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2013
Louisiana
I picked up 20 pounds of varget today.Two eight pounders and four one pounders.Last year at this time they were half the price.
null_zps718e4588.jpg

Doesn't matter what they cost last year because they didn't exist!

I have been fighting to find 8lbs for over a year, threads like this remind me why

They are still $160 in my parts... And 8lb jugs have been flowing in by the cases the last 4 months.

Seems like it's getting better here. I have one 8# still but have been liking TAC recently

there's a small gun shop/reloading shop here in our town. Guy has many pounds of H4350 (I've been searching for since last January). Only $36.50 for 1lb'ers and only 250.00 for the 8lb keg. Killer deals!

Is it odd that the first thing I did after reading your post was look at your profiles "location" and hold my breathe in excitement? Lucky man!

lol not at all man. This little gun shop has been getting in about 2000 lbs of powder on a regular basis for the last 3-4 months. He has people from as far away as 600 miles driving to come get some! It's crazy but powder seems to set a little longer now days but he is still sold out of the popular stuff in a few days.

well, at least you guys are seeing it and able to get it at decent prices. Our LGS's have been an absolute no-go for almost a year now. I won't pay 36.00 for one pound, just can't do it.

Yea I know he put it to me but I will make my money back.I have friends and family that I reload hunting bullets for.They don't mind paying a premium for better than factory rounds.