• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Varminting in Britain

260rips

Private
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2014
hi gents I'm new to the forum and from Britain!
thought I would share with you guys a taste of varminting in Britain! It's not such a big thing here as it seems to be in the states but the art of shooting small things at long range is gradually catching on.
unfortunately we don't have coyotes here but we do have the red fox in abundance. These foxes can take a heavy toll on lambs each spring if numbers are not controlled. We also have a good supply of rabbits which also need to be controlled as well as various pest species of birds.
i do a lot of night shooting of foxes using a suppressed 223 and Nightvision and use a custom 260rem for daytime long range. Some of you guys may have already stumbled on my YouTube channel '260rips' before, if not here's one of many videos from the channel
https://youtu.be/EkdTz7AgH4M
hope you enjoy the footage,
regards mark

Glad you joined the community, your videos are great. Actually, one of the videos got me to finally purchase a Kestrel with AB, can't imagine without it.

Glad you joined the community, your videos are great. Actually, one of the videos got me to finally purchase a Kestrel with AB, can't imagine without it.
Thanks! Those kestrels are really good bits of kit, I'm considering upgrading to the elite model

Oh man! you have great vids! I am subscribed! Very luck to have such a great spot to shoot!