• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vault Pro safes good/bad?

Sharpshooter3

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2018
I have been looking around for a good gun safe and in my research came across a company called Vault Pro. Just wondering if anyone here has one and what they think of it? I’m looking at there golden eagle line and American eagle line. I have read a lot of places “look for good used safes as your money will buy a lot more security Aka: used bank or jewelry safes, but the rural area I live in nobody for a 100 mile radius has anything like that.

anginaprizmetal Thanks for the heads up on Sturdy safes. They seem to have a lot of what I am looking for as far as features at a fair price point. Do you have one? If so how do you feel about the fit/finish over all?

Another satisfied customer of Sturdy Safe. Very happy with mine, especially the reasonable price for the large size.

x3 Sturdy. Excellent product, priced right. Family run business. Very responsive to customers. Call to talk to them they might offer a discount over the advertised price.