• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vectronix Terrapin X - WTS

stevenc23

Minuteman
  • Oct 21, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Vectronix Terrapin X

Perfect Condition - Like New

SOLD

Full Transferable Warranty

Includes Box and All Accessories

Not looking for any trades

Seller Feedback

Last edited:
    Up to individual seller. I prefer PayPal but can accept other forms of payment if needed but they often take longer to clear.

PM sent

Reactions: shakemandril
    Let me think on it PP is doable. Have you had LRF since new? Will it range a live coyote/hog/deer at 6-700yards?? On a usual good day?

One thing I will add for the sake of some who don't know safe payment practices. Paying with Paypal is safe. They will refund you if you get screwed. But don't do the pay as a friend thing to save them a little fee. This obviously releases Paypal from liability.
    I learned this the hard way just trying to be nice to a guy. BTW it was a Camera forum...not here. I've always had great dealings here for 20 years. Some people also use a Federal money order from the P.O. Reason being it is a Federal offense and usually across state lines so you'd have to be a real idiot to keep the money order and not send merchandise.

Last edited: