• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vectronix Vector Objective Caps

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    Does anyone know where I can get a set of flip up objective caps for a set of Vector 23's? I had a set on order with euro optic since march 2nd... but apparently vectronix cancelled their order. (though no one got around to telling me) So I need to find a set. I think I'd prefer them without the ARD.

0gAsnHah.jpg

-----------

I have them in stock, with and without ARD, in two formats. The original style flips up, the new style is in a rotating housing and can be flipped up or down. The ARD's are $135, the plain caps are $30. I also have data cables, PVS-14 eyepiece adapters and BE-10TX 10x enhancers in stock, along with an assortment of Vectronix demo gear (IV's, 21's, a Moskito, tripods, cases, etc.)

I have them in stock, with and without ARD, in two formats. The original style flips up, the new style is in a rotating housing and can be flipped up or down. The ARD's are $135, the plain caps are $30. I also have data cables, PVS-14 eyepiece adapters and BE-10TX 10x enhancers in stock, along with an assortment of Vectronix demo gear (IV's, 21's, a Moskito, tripods, cases, etc.)
    Excellent news. Thank you.

I put a call in but you were out. If you could PM me the number I can best reach you at, and an appropriate time, I'll give you a shout.