• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Veer_G vs KYS338 - A personal pissing match

Re: Sober Now for Over 48 Hours!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a sincere sympathy for addicts who cannot control their addictions or their actions. They need help.

I have zero sympathy for a celebrity who has NUMEROUS resources to seek help and chooses not to.

</div></div>

That's interesting, you say that like there is a difference.

Only difference I see is you get to see one die for entertainment. The others just die. Regardless of treatment opportunities some folks get clean, some can't.

</div></div>

Sorry Sober, but I disagree. Just like in any medicinal treatment money and fame can get it better. Can you honestly say that the treatment given in some rehab in the ghetto is just as good as somewhere in the Hollywood Hills?

I agree that people have to "want" to be helped to help themselves but I'm not sure how you think a middle class average Joe person has the same opportunities as a millionaire entertainer. Facilities and the quality of staff differ entirely.

Recovery is dependent on a psychic change sufficient to recover, not better more expensive medicine. And yes I do honestly say (and have lived) that ghetto treatment is more often better than high dollar rehab. Staff don't mean dick and they all point people to a book written by a couple of drunks in the thirties that was the first treatment that worked, and still has the best success rate.

I wouldn't expect you to understand, but a few days back a roomful of lowlife bikers that didn't have to drink and use anymore saved my skin. Doctors failed enough times I almost wound up the same as the skinny broad.

Its one of those "if I have to explain you wouldn't understand" things and the very reason that one alcoholic/addict helping another works where medicine fails miserably.

I'm not trying change anyone's mind, just shed some light on the disease. Trust me on this one, its kind of like your signature line-this is one thing where I've been there done it, you're speculating....

I'll buy you a beer one of these days and we can discuss it.

Let people have their laughs at celebrities that don't have the discipline to save themselves with their substantial wealth. While individually we mourn the loss of our loved ones. It's all different and same at the same time. No one has the right to tell someone they can't have a laugh at a celebrity. After all we are the ones who made them rich.

Re: Veer_G vs KYS338 - A personal pissing match

She did look a lot like this chick....

Suck-yo-dick-fo-a-dolla.jpg

128872657612909098.jpg

Re: Veer_G vs KYS338 - A personal pissing match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She did look a lot like this chick....

Suck-yo-dick-fo-a-dolla.jpg

128872657612909098.jpg
</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">I would want change back.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do women have smaller feet than men?

A: So they can stand closer to the sink.

Your wife asks, "Honey, what's on t.v.?"

A: You reply, "dust", get after it!

</div></div>

LMAO on that one

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do women have smaller feet than men?

A: So they can stand closer to the sink.

Your wife asks, "Honey, what's on t.v.?"

A: You reply, "dust", get after it!

</div></div>

LMAO on that one </div></div>

Let us know how that goes over with MrsLazy
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
netranger6 said:
What did Sam Houston say to Davy Crokett when he saw Santa Anna's Army coming?

A: I didn't know we were pouring concrete today.</div></div>

Wanna explain your joke? [/quot

Apparently youve never been to a large construction site in Tejas.

A hint: Think ...ESL......(english as a second language). </div></div>

Yeah, I understood perfectly well. I've taught ESL, in fact. You gonna start in on prop comedy with watermelons and fried chicken next? </div></div>

Stand down Veer. You ALWAYS have to try and pull a race card on everything....

Let it go. </div></div>
I'm curious, what race are we talking about? Or, should I say, what RACE are you talking about? I'm shocked at how few people know how many RACES there are, and what they are-these are the same fools that think being Canadian is a Race of people and that Swiss is a Race-I guess those that like to say "race card" are just not that smart, and don't have a dictionary...... Maybe this is a new Race of people-idiots!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paw print</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'm curious, what race are we talking about? Or, should I say, what RACE are you talking about? I'm shocked at how few people know how many RACES there are, and what they are-these are the same fools that think being Canadian is a Race of people and that Swiss is a Race-I guess those that like to say "race card" are just not that smart, and don't have a dictionary...... Maybe this is a new Race of people-idiots!!</div></div>

It's obvious the joke was about Hispanics as the inference is crystal clear and yes, Hispanic is a race. Therefore Veer was playing the race card.

Now we can go one of two ways here. We can either let this thread die as it seems to be a sensitive subject, we WILL drop the racism discussion, or the third option is everyone can continue their banter and I will lock the thread and ban the lot.

I will let the thread give me the answer.

Why do we have to be politically correct...I thought we insulted all races on a equal basis? People are to fucking sensative!

Why are wedding dress white?? Because all good appliances come in white!

A guy asks his wife to tell him something to make him happy and sad at the same time. She tells him out of all of his friends...he has the biggest penis!